55

"Will you move in with me?" I say it quickly due to my nerves.

I try to read her face and I can't tell what she's thinking. Does she not like the idea of us living together?

"Yeji?" I try to get her attention since she seems like she zoned out.

"I don't know what to say" she finally speaks.

"You don't have to if you don't want to. I just thought I hate the days when I go to sleep and you're not next to me. I hate the days where you have to go home. I love when we go to work together. I love when we have breakfast together. I love seeing your stuff around my room. I love seeing the products you use in my bathroom. If it's too soon for you, I understand. I just wanted to ask because I love being with you."

She stands and walks around the table. She pulls out my chair slightly so she can turn me to face her. She tilts my head up by my chin then she lowers herself to kiss me. Her hand, on the back of my head to pull me closer to her.

"I would love to move in with you" She says after breaking our kiss but I'm still trying to process the kiss.

"Come again?" I say to her, probably with a goofy grin on my face.

"How come I can sense how much you love me just by the way you look at me" she says while caressing my cheeks.

I wrap my arms around her waist since she's still standing and I'm sitting. While looking up at her, I've never seen anyone so beautiful.

"I can't believe you said yes" I say when it finally hit me that she said yes.

"Why would I say no?" She chuckles as she straddles me.

"Because it's a big step in our relationship" I say.

"I'm ready to take every step with you, Ryujin."

"Then let's take those steps" I grab her legs and I lift her up to walk us to my room.

It won't be an anniversary without doing the devil's tango.

---

It's been a week since we celebrated our anniversary. Our friends have been informed that Yeji accepted my proposal of moving in. Same with her parents. Yeji was actually surprised when she found out they knew about the plan and they were okay with it.

Throughout the week, Yeji has been slowly moving her stuff in. Since today is her official move in day, we've been having dinner at her parent's house every night then we take some her stuff to the apartment when it's time to go home.

My mom is actually really excited about the fact that Yeji and I will be living together. She actually offered us a place of our own but Yeji didn't like the idea because she wanted to experience living with her friends too.

"I can't believe my baby girl is leaving the nest" Mrs. Hwang hugs Yeji.

Were currently at their house to get the last of Yeji's things. Since our apartment is already furnished, we really just took all of Yeji's personal belongings.

"I'm gonna miss you so much" Yeji's mom starts crying.

"Mom, don't cry. You're gonna make me cry too" Yeji also starts crying.

"Stop this. You're gonna make me cry too" Mr. Hwang joins their hug.

"I knew this day was gonna come and I was gonna be ready for it but now that it's happening, I'm actually not ready" he cries.

"Mom. Dad. We're still gonna see each other. We literally live in the same town" Yeji chuckles while still being emotional.

"My only daughter is leaving. I'm not gonna be okay even if we see each other every day. My baby" Mrs. Hwang continues to cry.