The "Out of Pocket" Prince

Y/N:

Well, I didn't have a good sleep last night. Thats the last time I try to make friends with everyone. I got to my morning routine and went downstairs to see Haida on my couch still sleeping. I was still awkward with the situation and nervous. Does he even remember what happened at all? Will he be awkward with me the rest of my life? I put those thoughts to the side and just decided to make breakfast for him on the counter, set an alarm for 7:00 a.m., and put a note beside the alarm. He can drive himself by cab since that's what he usually does but I'm not a dick and put some money next to the note. I then got out and left the house.

Do I feel bad for ditching him? Yeah I do. But if he remembers the situation...I snapped out of my thoughts as I was driving. Safety kids. I got to the department and got dressed. I then went to my desk and started to work. I didn't see Fenneko nor Retsuko, jeez. Now that I think about it, I didn't really see a lot of people. Was there a day off and I didn't know about it?

A little later, I saw Retsuko come into the department and smiled at me. "Hey Y/n question." "Shoot." I replied typing away. "You don't happen to remember what happened last night right?" I shook my head. "Well..I remember what happened cause I didn't drink a lot, but I left early at the karaoke match. Why?" "Oh! Nothing." She smiled. Aight then..I continued to type and I saw Haida enter the department in the most painful way possible. "Whats up with the note?" He asked as he sat by me. Why me? "Uh. I was in a rush." I said. "Ugh...I can't remember anything that happened? I think I remember you though..were you drinking or something?" He asked. "Uh..not really, I was um..taking you home! You wanted to leave early. Now uh, I need to use the restroom. Cya!" I said as I rushed out of there.

Screw me for being so awkward. I went to the restroom and washed my face while looking in the mirror.  Is avoiding him really my best choice? I don't really want to, but I feel freaking awkward about the situation. I sighed and went out of the bathroom to go back to the department. I then heard yelling, cries of help coming from a hallway. Have the winds of non reality summoned me? Finally...my time has come. The winds are calling me for help. I ran to the hallway and heard the cries of help were coming...from...a..closet..? I opened the door and an avalanche of workers, including Haida, coming out of the closet. "What the hell happened?!" I asked Haida. He rubbed his head, still trying to process what happened. "I don't remember...I was at my desk for a second till I blacked out. Then I ended up in there." Huh. Wonder how that happened. "Well, Ill be at my desk." I said rubbing the back of my neck walking away. Great, now I'm doing it again. 

 After work hours, I went to my car then got an immediate text from Haida. Of course, should of thought since I've been acting weird around him. 

 Haida: Hey, I know I'm hung over right now. But seriously dude, you were acting weird all day. You good?

 I sighed reading the text.

Me: Yeah, just tired.

Haida: Alright, my texts are open to talk and hang.

 I gave a weak smile and drove back to my apartment to do the normal routine. 

 Next day of work came and I do what I usually do and this time sat next to Retsuko, where finally more people are in the building, and aren't hung over. "Sup Rets." "Hey, Y/n." She smiled. We continued to work till my attention got drawn away by Tsubone's voice. "What am I looking at? You know I'm not a mind reader Resasuke. Im not sure how you can expect me to prospher an invoice I cant even read." She said to the guy. It took me a second to realize..he was a red panda. Like Retsuko. Convient. "Sorry." He replied with a blank expression on his face. "Let me guess, You put it in your back pocket and forgot about it." Tsubone said fanning herself with the paper. "Yeah." He replied. "And then put it through the laundry?" She slithered her tongue. "Uh huh." She shook her head in annoyance and sighed. "Well, I can't rein verse you." I noticed Retsuko watching with me. We got interrupted by our thoughts to another blank voice.