Your Hired!

No one Pov

Y/N took big breaths in his car. He was right in front of the career of his dreams. He needed a job and this was finally his chance to get one. He knew his best friend Haida is working there. They have been friends since college and Y/N was going to where Haida works at. Well maybe. Today was his interview and he was muttering random thoughts to himself literally praying to get the job. He went inside the building and was on his way to the office. He was still muttering to himself until when he got snapped out of his thoughts when someone bumped into him. Y/N looked up to see who it was. "Oh Im so sorry all you alright." He realized he bumped into a cute red panda. "I'm fine are you alright?" She asked him. "Don't worry about me." Y/N smiled at her. He helped pick up the files for her. "Thank you." She said smiling. "No problem." He gave her a thumbs up. "I haven't seen you around. Are you new?" She asked him. "Well Im here for an interview. I'm Y/N." He held out his hand for a handshake. She looked looked at his hand for a second. Then she shook it. "I'm Retsuko. I hope you make it to the job." "Thanks." Y/N said as he scratched the back of his head still smiling. "Oh shoot Im gonna be late." He said looking at his watch. "Bye Retsuko!" "Bye!" He ran to the office until he finally made it. "S-Sorry Im late." "Your not late right on time Mr.?" "Y/N." The boss was a big ass pig. "Now first things first tell me about yourself."

*After the interview lazy*

After the interview I was free to go home. I was praying I got the job. Not only that Ill get some money but Ill get to see my best friend I havent seen in a while. While I was driving home I got a text from Haida.

Haida: Hey Y/N, how did everything go on the interview?

I couldn't text him back since I was driving but finally I stopped at a red light.

Y/N: It was good hope I get the job. 😄

I received a text back like 5 seconds later.

Haida: I'm sure you will😊

(Btw he has a GPS so he can see who was texting him.)

I finally made it back home. I grabbed my keys from the mattress and unlocked my door. I got inside and put my hoodie up on a hook. I threw my shoes in the corner of my living room and fell onto the couch. I grabbed my game controller to play Super Smash Bros. I was just about to pick my character when all of a sudden I heard a knock at the door. I got up to open it and saw it was...
"Haida?!" "Hey Y/N." "I haven't seen you in a while I thought you had work or was going to get a drink." "Eh I wanted to see you today maybe we could go get a drink." I honestly didn't feel like getting a drink I kinda honestly wanted to relax and play video games. "Not today sorry I kinda wanna relax." "By relaxing you mean playing video games?" Darn it of course he new we've been roommates for years now. "Erm yea kinda." I scratched the back of my head. " He smirked and looked at me."Mind if I play? " I was kinda surprised. He wasnt the video game type."Sure! " I tossed him a controller and taught him how to play.

Time passed, and soon we both fell asleep on the couch it was Friday so Haida didn't have to worry about work. I drifted off in my sleep.

The next morning I woke up sleeping next to Haida. I wasn't embarrassed though we sometimes when we were roommates sleep together by accident. NOT IN A WEIRD WAY but in a friend way. I looked at Haida as he was sleeping peacefully. "Well he's a sleeper." I thought. I went outside to get the mail. When I got it I saw an envelope. "Could this be it?!" I thought. I went back inside and tore the paper. I heard Haida groan and I woke him up. "Y/N?"he said very tiredly. He got up and was peeking over my shoulder to see what I was doing. "Is that..?" I nodded. I took the paper out crossing my fingers hoping I got in. I read the letter. My eyes widened

I got in...

"I got in!" Me and Haida were very happy and we decided to go get some breakfast.

I have a job.