Season 2 Updates

Yo, that didn't take long. Before I continue on with season 2, I got some questions before and what the season will focus on. I won't spoil but Ima just explain what it's gonna be about. Ahem-

 IN THIS SEASON, WE WILL BE FOCUSING ON THE RELATIONSHIP OF HAIDA AND Y/N. STARTING WITH DEVELOPING THEIR RELATIONSHIP SO THEY WILL BE COMFORTABLE WITH EACH OTHER. HAIDA WILL SLOWLY HAVE TO LEARN TO MOVE ON FROM RETSUKO AND LET'S JUST HOPE THIS WON'T CAUSE ANY PROBLEMS. THEY BOTH WILL HAVE TO FIGHT SOME OBSTACLES AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER TO CONTINUE THEIR STRONG RELATIONSHIP. 

 Alright bet that's done. Now the questions:

   1. Before season 2 came out, there was a Christmas holiday special. Should I make a scenario of Haida and Y/n IN THE FUTURE have a Christmas together? 

2. Should Retsuko have a crush on Y/n? (Because of the implications in the story which could be theorized as Retsuko having a liking to Y/n) 

3. I will say right now, I REFUSE to take any lemon requests. Bro, I would just laugh while typing it- anyways- if you guys are asking for a smut, I will THINK about it later on in the seasons. I won't do it for season 2 since this season will be focusing on Haida and Y/n having a stable and steady relationship first. 

4. What type of conflicts should be in season 2? I already got mine, if y'all want to add more, then I think ill how I will put it in throughout the season.

5. Should FENNEKO have a crush on Y/n? (I know I keep asking this, but theories are a thing)

6. Overall, you can ask me any requests that you all want from season 2. I will continue to say this throughout the season. It will help me improve on writing more to the seasons and it will make you guys happy too. It's cool if you guys want to add something. Ill figure how I will put it into the story and do it in any way I can. 

7. Should Y/n have a side job? (Y/n doesn't exactly hate his job, but there could be other places he could work at as well to make extra money. Not in any way that's sussy)

 There isn't much to ask since this is just the beginning. I'll probably ask more later on, but remember to tell me what to add before I update the chapter. I usually update at this time of date maybe in 1 or 2 days. Usually happens at night, but fuck me I couldn't sleep last night and woke up at fuckin 7 IN THE MORNI- 

 Aight bet, that's it. Cya.