The Dream Ends (Begins)

Y/N:

 Welp. That car situation sucked ass. At least I got the situation figured out. I am not gonna explain that whole situation and let you readers figure out what happened. That was definitely not a 4th wall break- anyways- I'm currently on my way to work right now with my now filled up car. I parked and went inside the building with Fenneko at the seat. Her attention drew to me. "How was last night?" Fenneko asked I'm assuming about the apology. "Fine, everything should be back to normal." I said. She only hmmed suspiciously at me and continued to work. I was about to type my password in till an annoying lecturer interrupted. "Oh how are there that many?!" Fenneko and I looked up and saw Tsubone lecturing the "now heart eyes" Retsuko about some paperwork again. "Just when I thought your work couldn't get any shotier." She slithered her tongue. She kept pointing to the amount of mistakes that Retsuko made. Weird. 

 "I can't put my finger on it but, you seem off somehow. What's up with you?" She asked in a first time concerned voice. I mean, she has been acting more than weird lately. "I'm fine!" She smiled, kinda more smiley than usual. She then walked into the coffee room and Fenneko, Haida, and I stared at her in confusion. 

 Fenneko, Haida, and I went to the break room a little later than usual. Haida grabbed some canned coffee while I just drank a bottle of water I left on my desk. It was kinda silent for a bit till Haida broke it. "Who's this guy Retsuko's dating?" Fenneko and I spat our foods and drinks out in shock. "Retsuko's dating someone?!" I asked in unison. Since when was Retsuko going out? I guess it makes since cause of how weird she's been acting lately. "What no! Retsuko's not dating anyone!" Exclaimed Fenneko. Haida smiled weakly. "I wasn't born yesterday, I can see it in her face." He said. "Heck, I didn't even know that she was dating anyone." I said as I smiled awkwardly. "So who's the guy?" I asked. Fenneko hesitated before stating the name. "Resasuke from sales, sorry." She gulped. Oh right. Haida's crush on Retsuko... "Nah not your fault." Haida replied as he drank from his coffee. He sighed as we stood in awkwardness. 

 "I should probably get going." I said. "Cya." Fenneko said. "Hey Y/n." Haida called. I turned my head. "Whats up?" He blushed slightly and hesitated before he spoke again. "Nothing, never mind." He said turning away. I looked at him confused before shrugging and walking off. Come to think of it, he's been acting weird around ME now. I don't get it. Was there something I said? He only started acting that way when I said, "Besides, that would never actually happen, right?" was there something upsetting by that? Nah. I keep thinking he has something for me, but why? He likes Retsuko and is obviously into...people who are different than me. I sighed as I started my car and drove home. 

 I went back home and threw my keys aside. Wait hold up, is it already another lesson tomorrow?! I looked at my schedule and yep. I was about to text Haida anyways if he was alright or nah. 

 Me: Yo Haida, you good? You've been kinda acting weird lately. 

It was minutes till he replied back.

Haida: Yeah, I'm fine.

Me: Cool, we have a lesson tomorrow, what time you want me there? 

Once again, minutes later he responded.

Haida: Actually, sorry Y/n but, I have some plans that I had that were on this lesson, my bad! Maybe another time? 

I hesitated before responding, "ok". He's doing the same thing I did...is he? I plopped on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. Maybe he's not doing what I think he is, he probably did have plans. I sighed. What the hell am I gonna do now? I guess I can actually go grocery shopping, play video games, and maybe...I looked at my drum set. The set looked like it hasn't been played in a decade with all the dust around. Nah. Never mind. I turned off my alarm and went to sleep.