Part 17: Regulus

As now the party was over, it was now officially the six weeks holidays

As now the party was over, it was now officially the six weeks holidays. Which alternatively meant Athena's birthday was soon. August 13th.

Athena was eating breakfast when Marlene came and kissed her cheek "you okay my love ?"

"Fine" Athena was eating some toast Marlene turned and smirked at her sister "why are you looking at me like that"

"Are you sure you're okay ?" She bowed her head

"I'm fine !" She put her toast down and wiped her mouth "why do you think I'm not"

"You seem to really like Potter" Marlene sat opposite her

Athena puffed "I so do not"

"You so do, you blush every time you see him" she picked up Athena's toast and took a bite "Athena you have had about five crushed in your lifetime" she held up five fingers "and you can tell when you do. You blush and giggle at everything the person says"

"That's my toast !" She rolled her eyes "I don't even know him well. And what happened last night didn't set a good impression to be completely honest" she put her plate in the sink "I couldn't deal with all the fighting over silly things" she sat back down "he did shake me up a bit last night though, he was so sweet and then BANG" she yelled making Marlene jump "he was nasty to Snape"

"He might of deserved it" Marlene tried to give James the benefit of the doubt

"But still, he could of killed him Marlene. Deserved it or not it was still the wrong thing to do" she put her coat on

"Where are you going ?" Marlene stood up

"Me and Regulus are going to see a play with Meg and that Mr Brooke" she smiled.

James's pov

James was at his home where Sirius and Remus were staying. He was very dramatic

He laid down on his bed and whined "she's going to hate me now" he rolled over

"Mate why did you even punch snivellus in the first place ?" Sirius asked

"He was talking a lot of bollocks and then when I confronted him he started calling Athena vulgar names" James tutted "he deserved it"

"Well why don't you just go and talk to her ?" Sirius raised his eyebrow

James shook his head "you didn't see the way she looked at me, it was like I was a monster" he laid back down and puffed

Sirius patted his shoulder "don't take the piss mate" he sat down next to James "I've known Thena for a long time, she'll get over it. Once I accidentally cut a piece of her hair and she was mad for about half an hour

Athenas povAthena heard Regulus come running in, he plopped himself down on her sofa "ATHENA" he yelled as she came running in "you ready ?"

Athenas pov
Athena heard Regulus come running in, he plopped himself down on her sofa "ATHENA" he yelled as she came running in "you ready ?"

"Let me get my shoes, MEG WE'RE GOING" she yelled up the stairs for her sister

Meg came running down and put her coat on. They all left. They ended up watching 'west side story' Athena came out of the theatre linking arms with Regulus, they were both singing the tune 'Maria'

After a while Athena saw Meg very close with Mr Brooke's, she quickly ran up to her and linked her sisters arm "you good did you enjoy the play"

Meg scoffed "we've seen the film a hundred times that show was no different" she turned and smiled at Mr Brooke's who was walking with Regulus

"I don't trust him" Athena flared back at the boy who was giggling about something "he's odd"

Meg giggled "you're ridiculous Athena. He's a nice gentleman" she smiled to herself "you should really get to know him"

Athena rolled her eyes "yeah I'm sure he's a real gentlemen" they walked home as did Regulus.

Jo walked in quietly and handed a letter to Athena. She had a big grin on her face. She quickly walked off

Athena started opening the letter

You have been invited to join the order of the Phoenix meeting on the 12th august by Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. Please keep this underground and burn your letter after reading.

Yours sincerely Kingsley Shacklebolt

Athena smiled at the letter, she quickly went over to the fireplace and put the letter inside.

Athena went to her room, she was getting ready for bed when she heard a tap on her window. She turned quickly and saw a stone hit her window. She rushed to the window to see James standing outside.

She quickly got her shoes on and went outside to him "what are you doing here" she whispered making sure she didn't wake anyone up

"I haven't heard for you in a while wanted to see if you're okay ?" He smiled slightly walking up to her "we haven't spoken in a while"

Athena knew why she hadn't wanted to speak to him. She simply avoided eye contact "yeah sorry"

"Do you wanna go on a walk ?" He asked, Athena just nodded. After a moment of awkward silence James broke it "did you get the letter you know"

Athena was shocked James had a letter already "uh yeah I did. Are you going ?"

James looked proud of himself "of corse I am. Mum was a bit lenient but she's coming too" he looked at Athena "what about you ?"

"Yeah I've wanted to join forever. Wanna do my part I guess" she saw James's face drop

"You know how dangerous this is right" he carried on walking

"Of corse I do" she scoffed "I've just had enough of not being able to fight back"

James put his hands in his pockets "guess the war finally begins ay"

She sighed "guess it does"

James took one of his hands out of his pockets and grabbed Athena's face "oh let's hope it doesn't mess up your pretty face" he mocked

She shoved him off and giggled "I think you would be more worried about yours"

He put his hand up to his face "well I am what they call beautiful" Athena rolled her eyes at his response "and you can't even deny it" he giggled at her face.

Over the corse of the next few weeks Athena found herself with James more then anyone, they would be outside all of the time. Either playing quidditch with Sirius and James's father or laying in a field and getting wasted.