Part 23: Meg's engagement

The group arrived back at Hogwarts and it wasn't the happy Hogwarts she was once in

The group arrived back at Hogwarts and it wasn't the happy Hogwarts she was once in. Athena walked into her dorm and Richard was there chatting with some boys

"Hey Rich" she sat next to him "why's everyone all miserable ?"

He looked around and finally spoke to her "rumours of a lot of the slytherins being deatheaters. No one wants to be near them" be sighed "and um there's rumours of Regulus being tied with Voldemort"

Athena fell sick to her stomach hearing that. It had to be a lie right ? Regulus ? Really ? The boy she trusted with everything. A death eater. Had to be a stupid rumour right ?

She stood up "imma um" she put her hands on her head "imma go" she walked out of the dorm.

There was an assembly that day as all of the Ravenclaws went down to the great hall. Dumbledore rose from his seat "I understand there are a lot of students in panic and concern of what is happening on the outside world. Everyday every moment dark magic will come about in different places. But to remember. The only weapon is you" he then began to speak about how safe Hogwarts really is "but to enlighten everybody. In a three months time there will be an annual hall hosted at Hogwarts"

That was all that was chatted about throughout the whole school. Many girls were concerned about who would take them to the ball.

Athena sat with the boys all talking about the ball. James and Sirius read through letters "look at all of this" James threw the letters on the floor "all of them are girls asking me to go with them" he put his feet up as did Sirius

Remus rolled his eyes "like your ego needs more boosting" both Peter and Athena laughed.

Athena was still siting with Remus when James tapped her "do you wanna go to the ball with me"

It was more then a shock to Athena "uh yeah sure" she smirked at the boy.

When she got back to her dorm she had received a letter

Dear Athena,
I haven't been able to contact you but I wanted to tell you as your big sister that I am engaged!!! I have wrote a letter to Marlene and Beth is thrilled with the news. Beth has been getting better by the day so we are planning to do the wedding in two months as school will be on a break. I miss you my dearest Athena and am thinking of you everyday

Love you from your sister Meg

"What" Athena said out loud scaring Richard "Meg's engaged" she thought that would mean Meg would be leaving to go off with her husband Mr Brooke's. Athena put her head back groaning

Richard scooted over and hugged Athena "there there" they sat in the common room for hours before going to bed.

The weeks went by and everything was the same. School eat sleep. But for Athena she was taking on the missions for Dumbledore, they got deadlier each time. While doing his missions she had one of her own, to find out more of the horcruxes.

The broke into a flat in London. She walked in and looked around, it looked like it hadn't been touched in years. She looked around and there were plants everywhere.

She looked to were the wardrobe was, her eyes were fixated on it. She pointed her wand to the door "Alohomora" she yelled as the door creaked open.

She walked to the door and looked inside. There was nothing inside just old band T-shirts. She turned to see two death eaters staring at her. Wands pointed towards her chest

"Athena" one of the death eaters said "we keep on meeting" his name was Scabior. He was usually a snatcher but loved to do the dirty work

"Looks like it" she still had her wand in her hand. She looked at the other death eater, he looked like he had no clue what he was doing "stupefy" she pointed to Scabior making him crash through a wall.

She grabbed the other man's wand and stamped on his foot. He bent over as she knee'd him in the face. He fell back onto the floor. She grabbed his collar "what do you know about horcruxes" she pointed her wand to his neck

He shook his head "nothing I swear" he was nearly at the verge of crying "I don't know"

She pushed her wand deeper into his neck "you're making it hard for me here. But I don't care if I kill you" she had enough of no answers

"You're like him" Scabior appeared "very much like him"

"What"

"The dark lord was right" he walked closer to her "I thought why the hell does he want this stupid teenage girl but I realise now" he smirked "you're so much like him that it scares him"

"I'm nothing like him" she kept still. Wand still pointed at his friends neck "tell me the information and I'll go" 

"See thing is" he paused "we don't know. You think the dark lord would tell us about his plan to keep him alive ?" He chuckled "don't make me laugh"

She stood up so she was face to face with Scabior "you don't scare me"

"Oh I know I don't poppet" he smirked as his friend stood up "let's go mate"

"But she has my wand"

"I don't care" he yelled "see you later my love" he grabbed his friends hand and apparated.

Athena got back to Hogwarts. She walked into Dumbledore's office "is that where the snatchers are located ?" He asked straight away

"Yeah but they're going to move. Scabior and his friend spoke to me" she threw the snatchers wand "got one of their wands"

He stared at the wands "we'll give this to olivander" he grinned putting the wand into his draw "well done Athena. Oh and by the way there's a meeting tomorrow. First time your father will be involved"

The meeting was bright and early so Athena met Richard as they had to quickly leave Hogwarts without looking suspicious

The location was at Dumbledore's brothers house. As soon as Athena arrived she noticed the red head across the room "Annabelle ?" She smiled walking up to her "what are you doing here ?"

"I thought it was finally my time to help" she smirked "thought a certain blonde might want me here"

Athena chuckled "much appreciated"

The meeting went as normal. Everyone giving their info but someone who stood out was Aberforth he kept on whispering things to Dumbledore

"How are you sending her on all of these missions" Aberforth complained to his brother "she's a child Albus"

"And a child indeed. She is one of the most strong minded. Better then most adults I know" he stated

"What if she doesn't make it back next time on a mission ?" He paused "what will you do"

"She is Tom's greatest weakness. He wouldn't get her killed" Dumbledore stood up "you have to trust me on this brother" Aberforth was disgusted with his brother.

Jo sat next to Athena "Meg's excited you know" he randomly stated "you should talk to her"

"I will. Where is she ?"

"With Beth".