Midnight the "matchmaker"

"OMG midnight" star hugged her so tightly she almost lost air
"I.... Need......air " midnight said
"So star we gonna show her around or what? " Marco said kinda regretting what he said because he wanted to be with star.
"Oh I have the most perfect spot its called "McDonald's!" Star smiled
"Ok" midnight agreed
"Lets start walk....."marco almost finished his sentence but.....
"SUPER RAINBOW TRANSPORT!" Star yelled as they were transported
"Welcome to McDonald's may I take your order"the teenage cashier said.
Marco Pov
We ordered food and star said she needed to go to the bathroom. Once she went passed those doors midnight started asking me questions.
"So do you like star?,when?,why?,would you treat her good?!!!" Midnight gave me a serious look.
"Uh-huh" I said blushing
"REALLY!" She yelled "LOVE!"
"Be quiet!" I told her because star just came.
"What did I miss" star said
"Notin " I said seeing midnight looking at me like " do something " and I just glared at her. She gave up on me and did it to star. Wonder what they were staring about?
Stars pov
Midnight kept staring at me like trying to give me a sign. But I dont get it! Then she looked a Marco and then at me. I still didn't get it. Then she did something that I didn't even know she can do!
Midnight pov (yay new pov)
Star is useless! She usually gets my signs. Whatever. I'll just use my mind reading powers.
M̥ͦi̥ͦd̥ͦ: "S̥ͦt̥ͦḁͦr̥ͦ c̥ͦḁͦn̥ͦ y̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦ h̥ͦe̥ͦḁͦr̥ͦ m̥ͦe̥ͦ?"
S̥ͦt̥ͦḁͦr̥ͦ:. "M̥ͦi̥ͦd̥ͦn̥ͦi̥ͦg̥ͦh̥ͦt̥ͦ!"
M̥ͦi̥ͦd̥ͦ:. "S̥ͦt̥ͦḁͦr̥ͦ I̥ͦ n̥ͦe̥ͦe̥ͦd̥ͦ t̥ͦo̥ͦ t̥ͦe̥ͦl̥ͦl̥ͦ y̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦ s̥ͦo̥ͦm̥ͦe̥ͦt̥ͦh̥ͦi̥ͦn̥ͦg̥ͦ"
S̥ͦt̥ͦḁͦr̥ͦ:. "W̥ͦh̥ͦḁͦt̥ͦ ḁͦb̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦt̥ͦ?"
M̥ͦi̥ͦd̥ͦ:. "M̥ͦḁͦr̥ͦc̥ͦo̥ͦ!"