Mind reading

Hello everyone! Uh so I have school so no yeah updates until school ends! Ok lets do this!
--------------------------------------
Marco pov
I was in the most awkward silence ever! Midnight and star just kept staring at each other, with star making surprised faces. Just then star looked at me with those huge blue eyes!
She had the biggest smile on her face, I just didn't know what was going on. " Order number 245" the cashier yelled
"That's us" I went to get the food.
Stars pov
M-Marco l-likes m-me! I am so happy I could just sing.
"Star dont even think about it!" Midnight said with a tone like she was gonna punch me! She likes music but hates my singing.
Anyway Marco....... Wow I cant believe it! I just cant believe it!
I have so many questions! Like why? And well that's it! Why would a normal earth guy like a monster fighting, magical, destruction, unicorn taming, energetic, other dimension princess!
Midnight pov
Star is being so annoying! I should really stop reading her mind! But its so fun! Eh why not go to the hormonal one. Jeez he sweats a lot! I barley know him and I already know he isnt very popular. What does star see in him! Well you know what they say opposites attract........ Big time opposites!
Anyway lets go into the nerds brain!
Marco pov
OMG this is the best burger I ever had! I had to much Latin food! I've been missing out! Damn and these fries! OMG these fries! There are single greatest thing you could ever put in your mouth! (A/N:I know, fries aren't the best thing there but come on! This is a story! Just go with it!)
"H̥ͦe̥ͦl̥ͦl̥ͦo̥ͦ" I heard a voice and immediately said:
"God?!" I said so stupidly, not In my head. Star and midnight looked at me like 'what'!
Marco:
"O̥ͦk̥ͦ w̥ͦh̥ͦo̥ͦ ḁͦr̥ͦe̥ͦ y̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦ? Ḁͦr̥ͦe̥ͦ y̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦ..."
Midnight:
"B̥ͦe̥ͦf̥ͦo̥ͦr̥ͦe̥ͦ y̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦ s̥ͦḁͦy̥ͦ S̥ͦḁͦt̥ͦḁͦn̥ͦ! I̥ͦm̥ͦ n̥ͦo̥ͦt̥ͦ!"
Marco:
"H̥ͦo̥ͦw̥ͦ d̥ͦo̥ͦ I̥ͦ k̥ͦn̥ͦo̥ͦw̥ͦ"
Midnight:
"C̥ͦḁͦu̥ͦs̥ͦe̥ͦ i̥ͦt̥ͦs̥ͦ m̥ͦe̥ͦ! M̥ͦi̥ͦd̥ͦn̥ͦi̥ͦg̥ͦh̥ͦt̥ͦ!"
Marco:
"H̥ͦo̥ͦl̥ͦy̥ͦ s̥ͦh̥ͦ...."
Midnight:
"L̥ͦḀͦN̥ͦG̥ͦU̥ͦḀͦG̥ͦE̥ͦ!"
Marco:
Get out of my brain
Midnight:
"O̥ͦh̥ͦ w̥ͦh̥ͦḁͦt̥ͦs̥ͦ t̥ͦh̥ͦi̥ͦs̥ͦ...s̥ͦp̥ͦe̥ͦc̥ͦi̥ͦḁͦl̥ͦ m̥ͦe̥ͦm̥ͦo̥ͦr̥ͦi̥ͦe̥ͦs̥ͦ o̥ͦf̥ͦ....
Marco:
H̥ͦe̥ͦy̥ͦ! G̥ͦe̥ͦt̥ͦ o̥ͦu̥ͦt̥ͦ o̥ͦf̥ͦ t̥ͦh̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦe̥ͦ!
Midnight:
Ḁͦn̥ͦd̥ͦ w̥ͦh̥ͦḁͦt̥ͦs̥ͦ t̥ͦh̥ͦi̥ͦs̥ͦ...N̥ͦO̥ͦP̥ͦE̥ͦ! I̥ͦ ḁͦi̥ͦn̥ͦt̥ͦ l̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦk̥ͦi̥ͦn̥ͦg̥ͦ t̥ͦh̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦe̥ͦ!
Marco:
T̥ͦh̥ͦḁͦt̥ͦ's̥ͦ p̥ͦr̥ͦi̥ͦv̥ͦḁͦt̥ͦe̥ͦ!
Midnight:
S̥ͦu̥ͦr̥ͦe̥ͦ.......w̥ͦi̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦd̥ͦo̥ͦ!
Marco:
H̥ͦe̥ͦy̥ͦ ḁͦl̥ͦl̥ͦ g̥ͦu̥ͦy̥ͦs̥ͦ d̥ͦo̥ͦ i̥ͦt̥ͦ!
Midnight:
T̥ͦr̥ͦu̥ͦe̥ͦ!
(no offense boys who read this)
Marco:
C̥ͦḁͦn̥ͦ y̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦ g̥ͦe̥ͦt̥ͦ o̥ͦu̥ͦt̥ͦ o̥ͦf̥ͦ m̥ͦy̥ͦ b̥ͦr̥ͦḁͦi̥ͦn̥ͦ!
Midnight:
F̥ͦI̥ͦN̥ͦE̥ͦ!
Normal pov
Star was looking at Marco midnight. She knew what was going on, but couldn't help but laugh at Marco's expressions!
😐😟😱😵😠
Marco finally had peace! And midnight had a smirk on her face! Until
"Ok so, you can read minds! " Marco said
"Yes and well its....intresting."
Midnight smirked
"What happened! Tell me! tell me! Star begged
"Well what happened was...."midnight was giggling
"NO!" Marco yelled
"Fine" midnight sighed
" Aw, damn it!" Star whined
" Its getting pretty late we should start heading over to the house" Marco said
" Ok"
"Sure"
When they went outside, midnight said she forgot something. <---( lying)
When she went inside she left star and Marco together, alone.
"So what was in your head when midnight was talking to you." Marco asked
"Well I should ask the same thing!" Star said mimicking Marco's faces.
Marco blushed " I did not do that"
"Uh yeah you did" star laughed " But it was kinda cute"
Marco blushed "thanks... I guess?"
They started laughing.
Then Marco looked at star and looked at him. They were staring into each others eyes. Marco started leaning in and star did the same. They were so close when!
"Got it!" Midnight said
"Oh uh ok lets go uh then." Marco said scratching the back of his neck.
"Yeah lets go" star nervously laughed
"Ok?" Midnight was confused
They walked home like this:
|midnight|
|marco|. |star|
Once they got home midnight was tired as heck. So she went sleep while star and Marco were on the couch.
"Lets watch a movie!" Marco suggested
"Sure" star yawned she was obviously tired!
They watched the fault in our stars( Idk top of my head)
Star fell asleep on Marco's lap
"Star" Marco whispered but no answer. She was knocked out!
Marco had to either leave her or pick her up to her bed. So he pick her up bridal style up the stairs and laid her on the bed.
Before he left he planted a kiss on her forehead and said " good night Estera Mariposa." He smiled and so did she!
______________________________well longest chapter ever! Sorry I postponed this for so long I had a lot of drama so yeah ill try updating no sleep! So yeAh
Bye~ bella