One-shot

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SERIES THAT I MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok guys, don't hate me but I just had to do this. I really never got to do the one-shot I always wanted to do. So I'm sorry it's in this book. If you want i could make a one-shot book and I will even put my readers in it too! But that's if you guys wanna do it! Ok! Let's finally do this!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marco  pov

There she was....laying in that stupid bed in this stupid hospital! All because of me!  I didn't defend her good enough! When I'm not looking she gets hit in the head by one of ludo's minions. I could've helped you,
I could've prevented this from happening. But no, I was so rapped up in my own problems that I didn't realize the one person that made everything all better.

"And that's you star. You've always been there when I'm happy,angry, and sad. And if you were ever taken away from me....I don't know what I will do. Please be okay. Please, get out of this comma! Please."

I find myself crying near the hospital bed. Every tear going down my cheek. I grab stars hand and hold it close to my chest.

"Don't leave me star"

At this moment I began to think of the life I had with star. From dimensions to Nachos. Every time was an adventure. All because of her. She made a venerable little teenage boy feel like something. Or shall I say feel something. My heart skips a beat every time I look into those big blue eyes. And when she passes by with her marshmallow scent. She was beautiful inside and out.

"Star....you might not here this. And I don't know if that's a bad or good thing. But I just wanted to say-"

"Um sir, you only five minutes until visitation hours are done" the nurse said

"Oh....ok" I looked at her then immediately looked back at star. "I better make this quick"

I take a deep breath

"Star I just wanted to say that you have made me the happiest boy on the planet or the whole galaxy. You've made me something that I wasn't before. Something better. You've also made me experience emotions I thought I never had. And one was love. The stupid feeling I had for Jackie was a little school crush. But what I feel for you....isn't just a crush. I feel passion when I'm with you. You are my everything."

"Star, I love you, Te Amo, Je t'aime. I will say it in every language! I will tell from the roof top! I love you star butterfly. I know it will probably take a while for you to get out of the comma but till then"

"I'll wait for you"

I stood up from my knees and started walking towards the door until I heard a soft, sweet voice behind saying

"Always"