Fights&unknowns

Marco pov
Star has been in her room for a long time.

Maybe I should comfort her, for the 6th time.

I'm worried about her!

Whatever,I get hit in the face with a pillow or not.

She needs comfort.

*
*
*

"Star...."i slowly open the door
"Can I come in?"

She rose up from her position that she was in.
Which was laying flat on her bed.

"Yeah" she sniffed

"Are you still thinking about the decision?" I asked with total concern on my face

"Well.....i actually already chose" he eyes were red from crying and her face was showing stress "I'm going to give up my wand"

"What! Star! Can't we fight! I mean you can't just give up your wand!"

"Marco! No one is that stupid to know that my parents are in a magic sucker machine! My parents could die and also mewni's magic could be gone. And if all the mewni magic is gone." Star got up and went to the door. Gesturing for me to get out.

"Star, im not leaving"

She glared and me with her eyes red from crying

"Marco, I need time."

"For what Star! You said it yourself the decision is simple! Im just trying to help you find a way cause I-" I studderd "I dont want anything to happen to you"

Star just did the same thing.

Gesturing for me to get out.

So I just did what was needed

I hugged Star and whispered " I dont want you to risk your life"

She hugged back "I know"

Midnight pov

Hmmm

I just know its ludo.

It just has to be.

Ugh, why can't he just leave star alone. He already has a freakin army of servants. Like seriously what else do you need.

I need to help star. Im gonna go to mewni with her.

*
*
*

"Star...." I open the door slightly
"Can I come in"

"Swurrrr" she said muffled in a pillow

"Oh btw the way here" she grabbed her wand and said a spell with a depressing voice
"Pancake swirl change back!"

Right then and there, I was to my glorious female body

"Finally!" I yelled until I realized star is still depressed (even though she should be preparing)

"Star....." I tried to comfort "are you okay"

Star just looked at me "does it look like im OK! Does ok look like this! Im not ok!"

I whispered to myself "you sure you aren't on your period"

"Heard that"

"Whatever Star" I rolled my eyes " listen, I can help you, we are gonna fight"

"Midnight two words, MAGIC CONSUMER!"

Crap I forgot

"Well im still going"

"No you aren't"

"Yes I am"

"No"

"Yes"

"Midnight Galaxy Shadow, you are not going to mewni with me because you have to stay here and protect earth"

"Whats gonna happen to you"

"I dont know! Slave, traumatize, or death! I dont know!"

I looked at her like I have never looked at her before "Star Butterfly, dont ever say that"

She walked up to grab her bag and started packing stuff "well too bad! Im leaving tomorrow morning"

Unknown pov
Wow
She is taking this way worse than I expected

I love it!!

All I need is not get rid of that stupid frog eagle thing and im good to go.

I need to find a way for the girl to have a purpose though

Death...... No to much.

Maybe we can put the training of her magic to use.

And also the stupid parents

Oh but they love in here. In there comfy strapped chairs and the occasional electric shocks.

I guess they didn't read that in the brochure.

Oh well

"Ludo!"

"Y-yes sir"

I sneered "get me prisoner number thirty six"

"The trespasser, sir?"

"Yes, I think we have some unsettled business I would like to address."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: wow cant believe that rook me soooooo long! I just got caught up it a new book im reading! (harrypotter fanfic)
Im obsessed! Also finally they aren't gender swapped! I seriously forgot what the purpose was! But OMG you know how happy I was with St.O's episode! Marcia! Well I should stop fan girling!
Also if you guys want to make a cover for SUAD, I would be happy to use it.
So anyway Bye!