Choas spirt

Hehehe....don't kill me. I haven't gotten around to writing. I mean it not like you guys noticed right? There's like what about 60 other fanfics about SVTFOE.

Normal pov
"Me?" Start said confused "you mean my wand right?"

Toffee stared at star and spoke "well, you and your "potential", basically one of them" he said pointing and his minions.

"Them? Your minions? Not just my wand? .....what are you planning?" Star said

Toffee once again stared at her "well, that may be what a cliché villain were to do! Do I act like a cliché villain? No."

Midnight ran to where toffee was and slapped him "Yo dude! What the hell you running here! I'm from the hood! Either you choose me or you loose me! Come at me!! I dare you!"

(A/N: I'm sorry forgive me for that)

Toffee stared at midnight and just flicked her in the forehead with the following of the bird thing flying above a picking her up.

"Wow thanks for the help, midnight" star said

"lets get to the chase, I want you to say this spell" he hands her a paper.

"What if I don't want to"

"Then your friends go bye bye,done for, dead. What else do you want"

Star pov
Wow that exalted quickly!
I got to think of something
But what about Marco and Midnight. They're in danger! I...I need to do something

(I can't)
I can
(I can't)
I can!

"Hurry up, your friends don't have all day" toffee said tapping his fingers against each other slowly

I turn to see Marco and midnight struggling to get out. But they can't. I..I need to save them. I need to give myself up to save them.

"I'll do it"

I hear cries to the side of me "star no!"

But it's to late, I've expected my fate.

"Excellent" he says with a sly smirk

I whisper the spell to myself, guilt in my gut, but knowing I'm saving my friends. I feel the tears coming down from my eyes. My hair floating into different directions. I felt my soul leaving me. I didn't feel like myself. And then....

I was gone.

Marco pov
I-I can't believe she did it.
She's crazy!
For us? I rather have had me suffer than the love of my damn life be taken away from me!

"Star!" I yelled while feeling tears flow down my face. "No!"

All that was left was a girl. She looked like star, a demon version of herself. But she was nothing like her. The real star was trapped in her own body. Someone or something was taking over her.

Normal pov

"Hahaha~ finally it feels good to be in a body again. Toffee,dear, tell your henchman to get me comfortable."

"Yes, my queen. Minions! Get her a throne." Toffee commanded

"Who are you! What have you done with star!" Midnight yelled still trying to get out of a two headed monsters grip.

"Oh~ are you one of her pathetic little friends. Hm....no wonder she was so stupid to give up her own body. Haha...stupid little girl...."

"Don't call her that!!" Marco shouted at the demonized Star

"Look at that.....boys look at this! This little guy is trying to act all tuff. Aw~ doesn't hurt you.... To see your precious little love be replaced. With something you find awful." She scuffed

"What's your deal anyway! Why are you doing this!" Midnight said

"They took everything thing from me! They took my kingdom, my husband, my everything! Now I'm taking it all back! By taking the next heir of the throne"

Midnight struggling to get out finally breaks free by elbowing the monster in the two faces it has. And starts bolting toward the demon.

"I'm gonna get you! You son of a b-"

*Freeze*

"Wow I was right, pathetic!" The demon laughed

"Ugh" midnight groaned

"Well, let's see what we can start with. I'm gonna bring chaos to all dimensions."