Going to marco

Midnight pov:
Why can't life be normal!!
Why does this have to be right before the dance!!
Why does this stupid red hoodie wearing bimbo gotta get himself kidnapped!!

"midnight!" star yelled

"what"

"stop complaining in your mind!"

How the hell..

"you're making faces like if you were complaining, besides Marco isn't a bimbo!"

Crap...i said that out loud...didnt i..

"yes"

"whatever star"

Normal pov (for once)

Star and Midnight were complaining (mostly midnight) all the way to "ludo's castle"

"Hey isn't that ludo over there" Midnight pointed towards a little greenish bird that looked like he was drug-dealing.

"LUDO" star ran up to ludo and kicked him in the face (or just a light tap) "where's Marco!"

"Who?" He scratched his head

"Don't play dumb, dodo bird" midnight said "where is Marco!"

"Dodo bird!?" Ludo glared at the black-haired girl

"Come on ludo! Tell us where mar-"
Just when she was about to finish, she was interrupted by a Buff frog.

"He is not the owner of the castle no more, Toffee is."

"Yo, I don't care if candy is taking over the castle, let's just get in there and get out" midnight flipped her long hair, with was a struggle

Star, on the other hand, was in confusion. "Who's toffee?" She asked  the new father of baby tadpoles

"Toffee is a back stabbing jerk who stole everything from me!" Ludo came from the dirt which star had kicked him in.

Midnight and Star proceeded towards the castle with ludo shouting "Wait!" Behind them

"Toffee probably has boobytraps near by. This will probably be impossible-" ludo was interrupted by star.

"Aren't there keys right here" star pointed towards the keys that were already in the key hole.

"Um..." Ludo  said "cursed keys?"

Midnight rolled her eyes and opened the door " star, let's go." She grabbed star's arm and dragged her in "I don't have time for any more dimwits"

Marco pov:
*sigh* I'm bored! All I have is this sand which and this monster who keeps playing Rock Paper Scissors with me. This isn't how this night was supposed to go! I was supposed to be in my own little world with star not in my own little box. I've gotta get out of here.
*punch wall*
Owwwweeee!!! That hurt!!! Gosh Marco you're so stupid!
Ok, ok I'm just gonna sit here and wait.

Any minute now....

Oh gosh I'm never gonna get rescued.

*crash* "midnight!"

Star?

"Star!" I went to get closer view and there it was my shining Estrella.

"Marco!" She came running towards me "where is he!"

Midnight quickly added " who own this joint"

"A weird alligator lawyer dude" I said

Normal pov

"You mean me.." Toffee arose from the shadows

"Oh it's you...." Star said "out of everyone the new guy took over! You'd think the rest of ya would take over"

The minions came running towards star but was stopped by toffee.

"Please gentleman, let me talk to the lady." Toffee said

"What do you want toffee?" Star said slowly walking towards him

"I want..." He slowly stood up "you"