𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

"A sick thought can devour the body's flesh more than fever or consumption."
― Guy de Maupassant, Le Horla et autres contes fantastiques

TW/// Mentions of abuse and implied murder

If not comfortable, do not read!

 . . .

     Start recording.

The audio started quick and easy. It seemed to pick up three grown men and one young woman speaking back to them all.

The police officers and the young woman started asking and answering questions almost as soon as it started recording.

(Officer 1): "Can you tell us about your relationship with your father?"

Nothing but silence filled the room.

then a voice that didn't sound of the woman from the beginning erupted. It sounded like a little girl.

(Y/N): "I hate him." The voice sounded wobbly but calm. It was obvious that they had been crying.

(Dr. Loomis): "Why do you hate him (Y/N)?" 

The shuffling of papers could be heard.

(Y/N): "He hurt mama. He hurt me."

(Officer 2): "How did he hurt you?"

The wincing from the girl was most certainly audible. Perhaps it was from her injuries or the memories of her father.

More sniffling sounds came from the child like alter.

(Y/N): "Mama isn't here anymore. He made her go to sleep."

      . . .

~ Third Pov ~ 

One of (Y/N)'s alters had made her way through the questioning. Both of the officers looked extremely uncomfortable, obviously being new to this type of situation. However, beside them Dr. Loomis looked exceptionally curious at the information she was giving him.

"(Y/N), Did he hit you?"

All she did to respond to the specificness of the question was a simple short nod.

Her small crying voice then proceeded to speak.

"He locks me in the big room."

"What big room?" The first officer asked without missing a beat. (oh shi that kinda rhymed)

"The one with the people." She whispered as if it was an obvious secret. Both of the officers looked at eachother, before looking at (Y/N) who continued what she was saying.

"He made people go to sleep all the time. They are always asleep."

At this point it was already established that the girl's dad was not just some innocent man.