𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

"We do not remember days, we remember moments."

           - Cesare Pavese

///

I think i know what im completely going to do with this book
The book is going to be filled with (Y/N)'s (and loved ones) stupid secenarios over a year and a half, which means there are going to be lots of time skips with stupid shit and fluffy stuff. 
:D

Also i want to thank everyone who has read and voted on this book! My notifs have been blowing up like crazy and i wasnt expecting it.
Thank you all !!! <3

✽-(^▽^)/✽

///

2/27/77

. . .

~ (Y/N)'s Pov ~

This is officially my first month here, feels kinda weird but not really.
In a way my first day was the 17th or 18th but my schedule hadn't even started yet, so i'm not counting it.

I put a little bit more weight on my bulky cast as I got up, my ankle has been coping a lot better since the day I snapped it again.
After a whole month of babying the shit out of it, 4 weeks had passed which means that it's almost healed completely.
The doctors said to give it about 6-7 weeks before we cut it off completely.

I limped softly towards the calendar that was hung up close to my open window.
I quickly grabbed the red pen that I hooked onto it and crossed out another day, my child altar has already drawn and doodled all over the paper.
Small unicorns, smiley faces, and other trippy designs were plastered throughout the calendar.

I'm not even upset by it, she's only like 6 anyway.

Loomis had gotten my some decoration stuff I had asked for a little bit ago, he told me that the people who run the hospital weren't too keen on letting me go with him for now.
Both him and a few nurses are trying to convince them.

We had already hung the stuff up a few days ago, it made my room look a lot better.

- 3 new posters of my choosing

- Another record that i'm not certain about hanging up or playing, i could do both i guess

- Sticky glow stars for my ceiling

- Calendar

- A small table that i can put stuff on if i didn't want to use my nightstand or dresser

- Christmas lights

He also got me some stuff that didn't have anything to do with decoration. I guess he was being nice and chose stuff he thought I'd like.

1 polaroid camera with a couple packs of pictures
Paint brushes, paint, a sketch book with a few mechanical pencils that he was skeptical about, some horror books and comics.

I'm all set and hoping he doesn't ask me if I want more things for a while. The man had already gotten me loads of stuff as if I was his kid or something.
If i think about it, he already does kinda treat me like his kid, Dalila agrees on many levels as well.

My schedule has gotten a little more interesting.
Nobody has told me what happened to my last therapist so I have absolutely no knowledge of that, I'm used to things not being explained to me anyway.
I recently got assigned a new therapist though, I have yet to meet her.

 Other than that it's been clear that Loomis assigned both Michael and I the same group therapy for a reason.
Which is already weird in itself because I already spend most of my day with him.

Speaking of Michael where is that fucker-?

He hasn't come down for lunch at all last time or this time, which i can't just yell at him for since i've done the same.
I feel like I'm making that poor bastard so uncomfortable nowadays, he's way too unpredictable.

Funny how I wasn't supposed to even see him at all.

After yoinking my ass away from Dr. Ash last month, he's been trying his best not to make as much contact with me.
Sometimes he'll make sure I stay close by him while other times he stays away as far as he can without interacting with other people.
Most of the time it seems like he wants to be around me but he's holding back.

He's truly an antisocial introvert.

What makes me so different though?

i wouldn't be surprised if Sam is trying to do something, he wont stop spying on me and Michael with his doctor friend.
Wynn already checks up on Michael quite a bit from what I know, and he has tried to talk to me before.

The reason why he doesn't get far with our conversations is because Michael stays behind me all the time, he kind of guards me from the guy.

Not complaining though, Wynn freaks me out a little bit.
I have a bad feeling about him.. It's kind of how everyone felt with my dad.

Creepy middle aged man that gives psychopath vibes.