𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

"I hold a beast, a celestial being and a maniac inside of me. It's up to you which one you meet."

                                                                                            - Karl Wiggins

Hello everybody! I wanted to make a quick little message thingy here to clear some things up
I'm sorry for not posting often anymore, currently busy with a lot of things. I recently got the news that I have a baby sibling on the way so that's cool!

There's like only three things i want to clear up for this so here we go

1,
 I knew that sooner or later i was going to get comments saying that (Y/N) is a crybaby, i don't care what you post about the book or whatever but i'm just going to ask that people refrain from these kind of comments
The reason why is because the (Y/N) in this story is extremely traumatized and has a lot of mental issues, saying she's a cry baby after the shit she went through can actually be hurtful to people
Coming from someone with PTSD (aka me), don't say that type of stuff

2, (Y/N) has dissociative identity disorder!! remember that please LMAO

3, I straight up am a dumbass and don't know who's quotes im putting down in the book, i got informed that one of the quotes i put down was from the dude who made communism so
 I'm sorry, I seriously don't know who anybody is!

Alright thats it, thank you guys!!

. . .

                                                                                                    3/28/77

TW: Talks about Abuse, violence, murder and possibly more
If not comfortable, do not read!!

2:15 P.M 
Group Therapy

~ (Y/N)'s Pov ~

Michael handed me our usual notebook and black pen, this time he wanted to go up to Brook and ask for our things. Of course he ended up scaring off both Brook and Dr. Ash which isn't surprising.
Instead of even asking if he just went over and grabbed it, I need to teach him manners some time.

Slumping down next to me, he gestured for me to open the notebook.
With a slight snicker I handed it back to him after opening it.

"Ya know, the construction to connect our rooms is almost done- Should be done by tonight."
He moved his body to face me completely.
"What do you think of this whole thing Michael?"

He had a blank expression on his face as he picked up his paper and pen.
"I don't mind it."

Why doesn't he mind it??
They just put us into a project like we're lab rats, we didn't even know this was happening until this week.
"Why not?" This situation is stressing me out a little too much, I can feel the gears grinding in my head.

"Because I'm sharing the rooms with you."

It took a second to read the slip of notebook paper he passed over to me due to shock.
A small swarm of butterflies erupted in my stomach the fourth time I read it over.
"Ya know, i think that is the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me."

His eyebrow raised is an suprised manner before averting eye contact with me. I swear I could see a ghost of a smile on his lips.
Before I could ask him another question, he picked the notebook and pen back up.
I could tell he was hesitant before scribbling down aggressively,

"Do you not want to share rooms?"

A tinge of worry settled on his face, it wasn't much but it was just enough for me to read it.
Guilt washed over me like a wave.
"What? Of course I want to share rooms with you- It's just the fact that they made us their little game.."

Michael's eyes went into a state of disorientation, his multicolored orbs had a slight shine as he grabbed the notebook again.
"I forget that you're not used to these things."

"Are we supposed to be used to this Michael?"
 I scooted my body closer towards his direction till our knees touched, his sweatpants were soft and warm against my bare legs.
 Baggy shirt with no pants? best outfit choice.