𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

"The only antidote to mental suffering is physical pain."

                     - Karl Marx

. . .

Start recording.. 

Through the lense of a chunky video camera, you could see the silhouette of a man sitting down. It was blurry at first but soon came into focus.

He was in a long room, just a long concrete room with two chairs.
The man was chained down to the chair, he wouldn't be able to get up even if he wanted to.

"Michael." The man didn't move, this was very normal behavior for him as it seemed.

You could see a hand soon make its way into the recording.
Grabbing at the chair closer to its side.

An elderly man was shown then completely walking into the screen.
Dr. Loomis had sat down in the chair, facing Michael.
      "That girl who visited you last night." Michael abruptly looked up, "Do you know who she is?"

Just by that single movement anyone could tell something was stirring.

The way Loomis's muscles slightly tensed up at it said a bit too much.

His eyes bore into the Dr.'s head, still no words coming out of his mouth.
     "If she wasn't having surgery right now then i would have properly introduced you two."

His eyes still fixated on Dr. Loomis, he tilted his head in a slight questioning manner. 

This is the most Loomis has had out of Michael in a long time, only when it was time for recording him that is.

Crossing his legs, the doctor continued to speak. 
"Her name is (Y/N), she's the newest patient here. Just arrived yesterday, but you already knew all of that didnt you?"

Loomis's voice was very monotone.

     No response to it, not one.

Sam stayed still, jaw clenched as he studied every movement Michael had made. 
"She is diagnosed with a disorder called D.I.D, Dissociative Identity Disorder."

Obviously wanting to question his doctor more, Michael leaned in softly. 
His forearms slightly resting on his legs.

"Dissociative Identity Disorder is when you have more personalities other than your own. She switches from herself to different people."
Loomis had picked up where he left off.

    "She has two different Altars, Michael, and you met one of them last night."

Michael's head tilted back to its original angle as his back began to recline into the chair. His hands clumped together.

"She doesn't know you, or even remember you. The other two people in her mind do all though."

    The silent man's face was still cold as ever, his gaze never ceased to let up.

"Why didn't you hurt her Michael?"
The air had turned still as the atmosphere became more tense.

All that could be heard for a small bit was Michael's slow breathing.
The man's chest visibly rising up and down.

"Doctor?" A voice from the left squeaked. 

Samuel's head instantly snapped towards it. 
"She's awake." 

       The man had sighed before nodding at the voice.
"Alright Michael, it seems like this is the end of our session for today." 

Michael continued to stare down his doctor as Loomis got up to call for security.
The small phone conversation barely being picked up on the recording.

His face looked of deadly intent, as if all he felt was bloodthirst.
Thankfully he always refused to hurt his doctor, he wouldnt be able to because of the chains anyway.

Soon after the camera picked up the somewhat violent footage, it all went to black.

. . .

~ (Y/N)'s Pov ~