Crystal Trying On A Pair Of Shiny Black Thigh High Boots

brunetteForrester: *unboxing a pair of shiny black thigh high boots* Whoa!! These things are beautiful!

Me: They sure are! They're gonna match your black denim shorts!

Iris: Love how your toenails are painted black!

brunetteForrester: Thanks, guys! *sits down, and puts on her boot on her right foot and zips it up* Now, for the other foot. *puts her left foot in the other boot, and zips it up*

ice_elizy: Whoa! Nice shiny boots!

brunetteForrester: Thanks, sis! *walks in them*

Spiceseeker: Those boots were made for walking!

brunetteForrester: *still walking in them* You know it, Spice! I am definitely wearing these to dances!

Emma: You got style, babe!

Ariel: For sure!

All Of Us Dudes: Wow! What a lady! Those boots are styling! I want to dance with her! *wolf whistles*

brunetteForrester: *giggles* You guys! Now, to take my boots off! *sits back down, and unzips both of her boots, and slips her feet back into her flip flops* There we go! Those boots were so comfortable!

This story was written on Tuesday, July 5th, 2022.

A/N Those boots look beautiful on you, girl!!!! You got such style in fashion!! 😍😍😍😍❤❤💋💋💋 The way you walk in them is just beautiful! 💋💋💋💛💛💛😘😘😘 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.