Ketchup On The Bedsheets!

brunetteForrester: *eats a Ball Park hot dog with too much ketchup, with some of it falling onto Emma's bed sheets* Oops!

Emma: *walks into her room* My sheets!! You got ketchup on them!

brunetteForrester: Sorry!

Emma: Ken wants us to eat in the kitchen!

brunetteForrester: Like I said, sorry! *leaves the room*

Emma: Aren't you gonna clean this up?

brunetteForrester: Clean it yourself! I don't live here!

Emma: I don't like your attitude! *takes off the bed sheets from her mattress and puts it in the washing machine, add Clorox bleach, and All detergent* Unbelievable. *starts the machine*

Laundry Machine: *getting started up and adding hot water to the sheets*

Time skip......

Bedsheets: *still stained with ketchup*

Emma: Darn it!! The stain didn't come out! Its all Crystal's fault! Now I gotta wash it again!

brunetteForrester: *quickly adds French's mustard into the washing machine, and quietly giggles*

Emma: *puts the sheets back into the washing machine*

Time skip.....

Bedsheets: *now stained with mustard*

Emma: *screeching* Are you kidding me?!!!

Brandon: What kind of detergent stains sheets?

Dorian: Looks like mustard stains!

brunetteForrester: *bursts out laughing* I squirted some mustard into the machine! *can barely contain her hysterical laughter*

Emma: *growls* You idiot!!!!! I got a good mind to put you in the machine! *grabs Crystal and tosses her inside*

brunetteForrester: *inside the machine* Relax, I was only kidding! No hard feelings right?

Emma: *pours some All detergent all over Crystal's hair*

brunetteForrester: Stop it!!! You're ruining my hair!

Emma: *slams the lid down, and starts the machine up*

Laundry Machine: *starting up again, adding hot water, scalding Crystal in the process*

brunetteForrester: *from inside the washing machine* OW!!! THIS BURNS!!!! HELP ME!!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!

Emma: I am gonna hang you out to dry! *laughing*

Brandon: Savage!

Emma: *laughing* You know it!

Iris: Emma, have you lost your mind?!!!

Emma: Well, she got ketchup all over my sheets!

Iris: Concocting an alibi! How original!

This story was written on Tuesday, July 5th, 2022.

A/N Jeez!! Emma's sheets have been stained with ketchup!! Next time, eat in the kitchen, Crystal! And, Emma? You're not in the clear either! Why can't you two get along? Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.