On The Ferry

Yasmina's POV -

I got on the Ferry and looked around. I saw three other kids. An African-American kid with a Yellowjacket, a girl with Pink hair taking selfies of herself using her cellphone. "She looks like a brat," I thought. There was also a girl with short black hair with a flower t-shirt.

I thought I was the last kid to come on board until I saw a boy come aboard with a nervous expression. He had light brown hair and grey eyes and was wearing a green jacket. "He looks cute," I thought. "No, stop it! He's just another kid." But I couldn't help staring.

Ben's POV -

I finally got on the Ferry after a lot of persuading. "Why didn't Mom listen to me!" I thought. When I climbed on, I saw three kids all doing their own thing.

"I thought there were supposed to be more of us..." I said in my mind. Until I saw the last one.

She was staring at me like I was a unicorn on the Ferry. She had dark brown hair tied up in a long ponytail with a tracksuit. Our eyes locked.

She blushed and looked away. "No one has ever paid any attention to me... she looks nice." I thought. "No, no, no, just forget it!!" I saw everyone staring.

"Forget what?" said a girl with short black hair with a Texas accent. "Oh no, I said that out loud," I thought. "N-nothing," I mumbled and looked away. "This is going to be a long ride." I thought, sighing and picked up a manual about Jurassic World.

Hope you liked it, it's my first book!