Welcome To Jurassic World - Part 2

Yasmina's POV -

Ben and Darius ran as fast as they could and slipped through the door, which I closed on the Pteranodon's face. I leaned against it, breathing hard. We almost died! 

"Jurassic World River Adventures," came a voice. "What?" Ben asked, looking around.

"Prepare yourselves for the wonder of the underground river."

We started walking towards the sound and saw the river with kayaks and yellow life jackets, which we put on. The automated voice continued, "Two adventurers per kayak. Life vests must be worn at all times."

"Adults, please fasten your own life vests before helping little adventurers. Remain seated at all times. Your journey begins now." 

The voice finally stopped. "Brooklynn and I call the CKK." Kenji stated, acting all cool.

"CKK?"

"Cool Kids Kayak." Kenji said, putting sunglasses on and looking like a right twit.

"Ben and Bumpy can go in this one with me." Darius said, looking at the next kayak. Like I will go in one with Sammy! "I'll go with them." I declared and shoved Sammy out of the way.

"Let's go, dude." I said to Ben and lightly pushed him toward the kayak.

Ben's POV -

Yasmina wants to sit in a kayak with me! I sat in the front and Yasmina and I pushed Bumpy so she could sit too. Yasmina hopped in behind me. We started following Kenji and Brooklynn with Darius and Sammy closely behind us. We paddled quickly and overtook Kenji and Brooklynn so we could see what was in front of us. 

I felt something bump into our kayak, but that was just Kenji. "Watch it!" Yasmina snapped at him. "CKK has right of way. Sorry, I don't make the rules." 

Kenji grinned and overtook us. Before Yasmina could shout anything else at Kenji, Brooklynn said, "Hey, the cave's getting bigger! And brighter?" 

I looked up and I saw something I had never seen before. It looked beautiful. It was a large, gushing waterfall which was flowing from one side, surrounded by pink and violet flowers. The cave was suddenly surrounded by bright pink gemstones all around. 

I looked at Yasmina, she was smiling after a long time

I looked at Yasmina, she was smiling after a long time. I smiled at her and looked at Bumpy, who was also extremely happy. 

We were silent for a while, so I was listening to what Brooklynn and Kenji were talking about until Yasmina said, "Ben, could you please put down that overgrown turtle and pick up your paddle?" I was shocked. Bumpy is NOT an overgrown turtle!

"I think Bumpy's seasick," I replied sadly. Yasmina was getting annoyed, and that was the last thing I wanted to happen.

"I think you need to paddle!" She exclaimed. Bumpy groaned loudly. "I think... we both need to prepare for dino-vomit!"

"You guys, should the algae be moving?" Sammy asked anxiously. We all looked at where Sammy was pointing and saw a few dinosaurs eating grass. 

They were glowing! "Don't panic, guys! They're herbivores. Unbelievable!" Darius spoke up. "Dr Wu must have put the bioluminescent gene into these parasaurolophuses."

Bumpy was jumping around and groaning, almost angrily.

"Yasmina, I don't think she's seasick. You insulted her!" I told Yasmina.

"What do mean I insulted Bumpy?!" She asked, angrily.

"You called her a turtle, and now she's upset!" I frowned. Bumpy kept jumping around, which was extremely irritating.

"Ben, dinosaurs can't understand English!" Yasmina yelled.

"Well, I'm glad she can't, because there would have been several unkind things said." I shot back, tapping Bumpy on the head.

Yasmina apologised to Bumpy, but Bumpy squealed loudly like she was screaming at her. 

"Oh, great! Now you made it worse!" I shouted. "Yep, this is the kayak I picked." Yasmina said, rolling her eyes.

I didn't mean to hurt Yasmina's feelings, but she was looking hurt and confused. Bumpy, suddenly interrupted my thoughts by squealing loudly, drawing the glowing dinosaurs towards us. 

Great.