Camp Cretaceous

Yasmina POV -

"Welcome to Isla Nublar campers." said a man with a red counsellor t-shirt after we got off the Ferry. "You are the chosen few, the first kids in the entire world to ever experience the awesomeness that is Camp Cretaceous." I saw the pink-haired girl standing next to me, taking a video of everything the man was saying.

The man continued speaking. "I know the trip from the mainland was rough on some." Then he looked at the boy with the green jacket that I saw on the Ferry who was being sick. "Hello, Ben."

"Poor boy." I thought. Ben gave a thumbs up and continued being sick.

"But you made it!" He said enthusiastically. "I'm Dave, head counsellor.

You heard that correctly- head honcho, big shot."

"Isn't that suspicious?" I asked myself quietly.

 Just then, a truck screeched to a stop. A lady came out, saying with a British accent, "So sorry I'm late, welcome campers!" "I'm Roxie, head counsellor of Camp Cretaceous." We all looked accusingly at Dave, who was looking very sheepish. Dave chuckled, "Well, it's sort of a co-head counsellor, sort of situation. "Is it?" asked Roxie sarcastically.

TIMESKIP -

Ben's POV -

We all got on the truck. The pretty girl with the tracksuit was sitting next to the girl with black hair. She ended up sitting next to me. The boy with the yellow jacket put on his seatbelt. Everyone followed, including me, but I was going to put it on anyway.

"I hope you got my Mom's note. I don't do well on windy roads!" I  wasn't feeling well, but before I could say anything else, a girl with pink hair was filming herself and saying, " What's good, Brooklanders? It's your girl, Brooklynn coming at you from the best place ever: Camp Cretaceous." I lost interest after that.

TIMESKIP -

Ben's POV -

I heard the girl whose name was Brooklynn talk to the tracksuit girl saying, " Yasmina! Hey, girl."

"Yasmina, what a beautiful name..." I thought.

 "So, as an elite athlete, how pumped up are you for camp?"

"Not a huge fan of being on camera, or people." Said Yasmina and then ran off.

I can understand that, I'm shy too.

..........

"Okay, everyone, we have some ground rules to cover." "Curfew's at 8:00 p.m and lights out at 9:00 p.m sharp."

"What?""Lame.""F-i-i-ine"

Everyone was moaning however, I did an air punch. I always go to bed at 9:00, even at the age of 14. Though I don't always act it.

"This is for your safety. We are in a dinosaur-filled jungle."

 Somehow I was standing next to Yasmina. "Ah, Yasmina." "Stop it, Ben!" I thought...

"You must always keep your distance - ." Continued Roxie. Kenji started sighing really loudly.

-Or you could be seriously hurt, if not worse."

"Define "worse"," I said. Yasmina started staring at me again until Dave said, "Cabins are up that-a-way." "First one there gets the top bunk!" Yasmina shouted and we all raced.