2022 - fluffy small fic

A/N: so this is based on an instagram reel I found where the man swings the women around by her neck when she turns away from him and basically pulls them back and kisses them. And me and can.s.more (candy) really needed a fix with this in . So here I am.

It was getting boring now. Sherlock was in the kitchen doing god knows what with some slides of his and he's just leaning there over the microscope for what feels like bloody hours.

He sighs and lifts his tea planning to take a drink just to wash away the boredom but is greeted with the cold air of an empty cup. A bit more annoyed now he gets up and moves to the kitchen to make a fresh cup.

Setting the kettle to boil , teabag in and leaning back against the counter to watch his boyfriend he begins to let his mind wander.

They'd only really moved their relationship from friends to boyfriends the other day and there hadn't been much despite a few hugs and quick kisses, still too nervous and afraid to go too far or push too much.

He watched his boyfriend now, head bowed, curls messy, neck arched and the little knobs of his spine poking through sinking below the neckline of his white crisp shirt. He let his eyes trace and saw the moment Sherlock realised he was being studied as the hairs on the back his neck began to prick upwards and his arms twitched just slightly as his head lifted as though listening out for an attack or for John to approach.

John smirked and turned back around to pour the hot water over his tea and let it stew.

He tapped his fingers ever so lightly on the counter in front. A small tune, meaningless yet full of something before turning again just as Sherlock grabbed another slide and slid it into place, believing John wouldn't make a move.

But it was then John decided to step forward, his square palm lifting and settling over the back of Sherlocks neck of his fingers curling around towards his windpipe feeling the startled intake of breath against his fingers as they dig just slightly into the soft giving flesh of Sherlocks throat and pulled him around out of his seat spinning him around to face him with wide eyes and flushed cheeks before surging up onto his tiptoes and kissing him hard, pulling him close with that grip as he does.

Sherlocks hands flailed his knees buckling suddenly and having to grasp the counter behind, fingers and knuckles turning white with the death grip he had on them to keep himself upright as John deepened the kiss and licked into his mouth which caused a loud and whimpering moan to break through from his throat, resonating low in his chest.

Pulling away for breath after a few minutes, eyes still shut and their breaths ragged, John finally opened his eyes to take in the appearance of his boyfriend, flushed, knees knocking together having sunk down to his height, his arms trembling where they held him off the floor using the counter and his face dark and flushed. It was as Sherlock opened his eyes John saw how blown his pupils were and just how truly affected he was.

"What...why...John" breathless, gasping "I...oh god"

"Sorry couldn't resist" John smirked. "You know you do that out loud"

Straightening as best he could Sherlock attempted to take a step forward and his legs gave completely, reaching out as he managed to catch himself on johns broad shoulders.

"Don't mention a word of this to anyone"

"Wouldn't dream of it sweetheart"

"Sweetheart?" Sherlock asked confused.

"Hmm. Don't you like it?"

"No!...no I don't mind it...I..." Sherlock stuttered blushing more and hiding his face slightly in Johns shoulder.

"Thinking perhaps I should kiss you like that more often" John smirked as Sherlock settled into his body more as though wanting more comfort so John wrapped his arms more firmly around him holding him up. "Should we relocate to the sofa or somewhere else?"

"I was in the middle of an experiment" Sherlock tried to complain but there was no heart in it.

"Hmm yes but now you're practically collapsing on me so .." John began before he ducked down scooping Sherlocks legs from underneath him, getting a loud high pitched yelp, and pulling him over his shoulder one hand settled firmly on his arse as the other arm rested across the backs of his thighs holding his weight on his good shoulder as he carried him out to the living room and dropped him down on the sofa.

Sherlock laid there a moment in complete shock before he wriggled up onto his elbows looking up at John in wonder before John climbed over him settling over his thighs and swooping down again covering Sherlocks lips with his own, both hands snatching up Sherlocks and pinning them  above his head near the arm, their legs uncomfortably tangled as Sherlock whimpered and John secured both Sherlocks wrists in one hand and the other hand sweeper down the side of his ribs savouring the shiver and needy sound that escaped the detective underneath him.

Sherlock fought slightly testing the strength of John holding him down before giving in finding himself firmly in place as his back arched and his hips stuttered up brushing against an answering hardness above him.

"Oh god John!" Sherlock moaned weakly. He fought  again his whole body wriggling as he struggled as John pressed firm kisses down his cheek and jaw and began to suck kisses into his neck leaving dark bruises in his wake.

A few more minutes of this and Sherlocks ungrateful squirming unused to all of this and he arched up with a cry of johns name before going boneless a telltale wet patch beginning to show on the front of his expensive wool trousers as his body trembled with aftershocks and he muttered johns name over and over whimpering and keening into him.

"Shh Shh I've got you, you're beautiful, you lovely creature...Shh there's a good lad...Shh" John soothed him so so gently pressing gentle kisses where he left bruises only moments before. "Shh my love"

And it was like that they stayed. John having ignored his own needs in favour of Sherlocks and still pressing soothing kisses to his skin. Until of course Sherlock had demanded to move, his legs like that of a baby colt as he stumbled, his clothes sticking to him unpleasantly and beginning to dry.

They shared a shower after that and fell into bed before falling asleep.

John would work up to more in the next few weeks. He didn't mind how long it would take.

They had the rest of their lives now.