27

a month passes and i haven't spoke to anyone. they invite me to do things but i just emotionally and physically can't be around gatens friends. finn has been talking to me more and it's getting really weird. i feel like i'm catching feelings? but idk if i am. summer is almost here and my dad wants to take me for the summer to california.
we arrive to san diego california. i'm so excited to just not worry about anyone and pretty much be on my own!
"want to go grab some dinner?" my dad asked
"sure" we got in the car and went to a little pizza place down the road from our hotel.
"so how's that boy?"
"oh we're not together anymore," i sigh
"oh really what happened?"
"idk he just changed and pretty much ghosted me,"
"i'll tell ya what kid in highschool boys are not worth it,"
"yeah you could tell me twice," i laugh. i missed my dad since him and mom have split it up. i never see him as much as i used too.

we get back to our hotel and i showered once we got there. i brushed my long brown hair and did my night time skin routine.
dad and i watched some sitcoms for a bit but i started to doze off so i got all cozy in my bed and decided to scroll through instagram.
You're not going to believe what i saw.

(no hâte on her just part of the story)

who the hell is this??? i felt my eyes started to water up. i bit my hand so i don't let my dad hear me cry.
is this why he was acting so weird??? was he talking to someone else this whole time??? i decided to let him know that i saw this pic.

y

- are you fucking kidding me gaten?? who is this why hasn't anyone told me about her? is this why you broke up with me? just honestly 🖕 u.

gaten- chill. we started dating like a week ago. u and i didn't work out so you can't be mad.

i blocked his number. i can't do this at all. this is so messed up. he just left me in the dust. no explanation nothing. this is not fair.

the trip has passed and it was the worst. i don't want to go back to school. i'm just so depressed and haven't felt like myself. i burned all our pictures together and threw away all his hoodies. i loved him. i did i really really did.

*knock knock
i sighed and opened my bedroom door. Finn?
"hey. im back for a while and i miss your gorgeous face,"
"oh stop," i blushed.
"you want to go to a party with me?"
"tonight?" i asked.
"well yeah duh," finn smirked.
"i guess, when?"
" we can head out in like two hours,"
"okay well i have to get ready,"
he just laid back on my bed playing on his phone. i wonder if gatens going to go? i need to wear something  more sexy. i looked through my closet and found a shiny blue short dress. a little revealing in the chest i would say. but idc. i'm single i have to do what i want.
i put my hair in a slick ponytail and put some makeup on. damn i haven't felt this good for a while. i walked out of my bathroom and finn's mouth dropped.
"damn you are hot!" he stood up and walked over to me.
"oh stop," i smiled.
"well let's go then," finn can't stop looking me up and down.
we got in his car drove to this mansion. it was huge! lights were flashing and everyone was dancing and having a good time.
we go inside and i see millie and sadie all dressed up too. i haven't spoke to them in so long.
"hey guys," i walked over to them.
"oh my gosh hey! i didn't know you were coming!" millie hugged me.
"yeah finn talked me into coming," i looked behind me and he was far away but i can feel his eyes on me.
"you look so good!" sadie said.
"thanks! decided to get out of my comfort zone for sure,"
caleb walked over and pulled sadie aside and started to whisper to her. i thought it was kind of odd.
sadie walks back over. "hey so you should know gaten and his girlfriend are here,"
i felt my stomach drop. i didn't say anything but walked away going to the big coolers to find something to drink and i found a beer.
"hey hey you alright?" finn said.
"yeah i'm fine! want to do shots?"
"oh shit yeah!" we went to the kitchen and found shot glasses and started taking shots. i felt my eyes start to twist and started to feel drunk.
"hey you want to dance?" i yell to finn.
"sure!" we walked to the living room where loud blasting music was and we started to dance
i felt so hot but so good. i put my hands on finn's face and felt his sweat he puts his hands on my hips and pulls me in. we started to make out so hard and sweaty.
i felt eyes on me. but i didn't want to pull away. but i did we both let go of eachother "im going to the restroom," i walked away. this house was huge. there was a line to the bathroom. i leaned against the wall and waited. i felt hands grab my butt.
"what the fuck?" i turned around and it was finn again.
"oh hey baby," i pulled him in and pinned me against the wall.
"i couldn't leave you behind," finn said slipping his tongue in my mouth.

~~~~~
hey y'all i hope you're liking the story it needed to start being more spicy but i need a honest vote here Team Finn or Team Gaten in the story????