《7》

Gatens POV

The girls went out side to talk for a bit and there was some girls next to us from school bowling. They kept looking outside where y/n was which made me kind of wonder.

"Hey guys," the 3 girls walked over to us. I was the only one standing and Caleb, Noah, and Finn were all on the comfy sofa.

The one girl took a seat next to Finn trying to hold his hand. I can tell he was getting uncomfortable.

"Finny what's wrong?" The one girl pouted.

"Umm this is weird," Finn said.

"How baby?" She leaned closer to him.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM!" Millie yelled so loud. I've never really seen her so mad before. Besides I dont think none of us has.

"Why you guys aren't dating anything,"

"BUT STILL GET YOUR HANDS OFF!"

"Aw jeez it might be her Eleven kicking in," the other girl said and they all giggled.

"You better shut up before I," sadie and y/n pull Millie back.

After awhile withe the girls arguing. I started to think that those girls are y/n enemies.

Those girls left and we all started to bowl.

-

A few hours has past and y/n, Sadie, and Millie had to leave so we all had our hugs and they left. It made me sad seeing y/n to walk away.

All us guys we went to my house and played some video games.

"Those girls are hoes that's for sure," Finn said while staring at the screen.

"Who the ones that were flirting with us?" Caleb asked.

"Yeah. Y/n didn't look so good and I asked but she said nothing was wrong but I have a strong feeling it was them," Finn pointed out. But wait when did he talk to her. I should of been the one asking.

"Yeah she said stuff about getting bullied," i said while looking at the screen.

"Yeah she told me too," Noah said.

"That makes me kind of sad people treat her that way. Shes pretty great to be honest," Caleb said.

"Yeah me too," i said and Noah and Finn nodded.

"That was kinda funny seeing Millie so mad!" Noah said.

"Yeah she's never been that pissed before!" Finn said.

"Guess we know she's a keeper for you!" I laughed.

"Gaten shut up! I bet you and y/n haven't even kissed yet!" Finn said. And noah and I got quiet.

"Omg you have didn't you!" Caleb sat down his controller.

"Oh my god Gaten tell us!" Finn said asking like a preppy girl.

"Okay yeah we've kissed but it was just a peck nothing more,"

"Thats the biggest lie!" Caleb shouted.

"I promise you!"

"Mmhmm sure!" Finn said.

-

The weekend passed and I have school and I don't want to go.

I got to school and hung out with the guys for the most part and talked to y/n once in awhile.

Lunch came and we all sat around the table eating.

"Hey y/n heard your a slut now!" A group of guys walking by.

"What the hell was that?" Finn asked y/n. We all looked at her confused.

"I don't know!" Y/n pulled out her phone and looked onto snap chat. She opened Jessica's story and there was a pic of her and a guy kissing saying 'wow heard y/n moved on from Gaten' i felt the anger rise in me. I picked up my plate and chucked it into the trash.

《Your POV》

I opened Jessica's snapchat story and it was a picture of me and my ex from like 2 years ago kissing.

Gaten got up and walked to the trash and threw his plate in. I felt my face turn red. I felt my eyes to start to water.

"Oh my gosh y/n are you okay?" Noah asked.

I started to cry. Everyone started to look at me.

I got up and ran into a corner so i can call my mom.

-

She came to pick me up and i went home in my room crying.
I tried calling Gaten but he wouldn't pick up.

I wish he knew. I love him. And i won't let that stop.

I cried myself to sleep and a few hours later i here someone knock on my door.

"Who is it?"

"Millie and Sadie. Can we come in?"Millie asked.

I didn't say anything and they both comed in.

"Hey we know what happened. And we know  its not true," sadie said.

"Yeah but Gaten doesn't realize it,"

"Yeah well maybe because your like his first crush and he's jealous,"  Millie said.

"But he won't ever believe me,"

"Yes he will. He'll come around trust us." Millie said.

"All the guys are worried about you. What do you want us to say?" Sadie asked.

" i dont know. Just say I'm fine,"

"Well we should go. I hope you'll be okay," Millie said.

"Yeah me too,"

"Bye guys thanks for coming in,".

"Yeah of course!" Millie and Sadie walked out. And you just rested your head on the pillow.

"WHO WERE THEY?" Your dad barges into your room.

"My friends,"

"I don't want you near them. They can hurt you!" Your dad yells.

"But why? There my best friends!" You yelled back trying to hold your tears.

"There popular your not. They can hurt you!"

"I dont care if there popular! There my friends and they make me feel safe!" You yelled.

"Give me your phone!"

"What why!"

"I said give me your phone!!" Your dad yelled as loud as he can.

You handed it to him. He unlocked it and went through your messages.

"Who's Gaten?" He asked.

"My friend,"

"Your lieing. No he's not!"

"Yeah he is!"

"He kissed you in your room!! He came in through  the window?" You dad yelled.

"It was only one time and we pecked that's it i swear!"

"I don't want you to be seeing him!"

Words- 1003