18

Y/n pov

I got home in a really pissy mood. I don't even know anymore about anything. I went to my room and put on 'Somebody Else by The 1975' and rested my head on my pillow.

I fell asleep and woke up from my phone ringing.

"Hello," i picked up the phone not even caring who it is.

"Hey want to go get something to eat with Jaeden and Jack right now?" Lilias voice all excited.

"Plus i think  Jack has a thing for you!!" She squealed.

"Oh man i would" lieing "but i have tons of homework tonight," also lieing.

"On the first day of school?" She asked.

"Yep kill myself, well you go and text me how it goes and tell Jack sorry for not making it,"

"Alright! Love you y/n!"

"Love you," i hung up the phone and looked at the time it was ten already. Why are they going so late?

I went downstairs and grabbed a yogurt out of the fridge and a plastic fork and went up to my room. I relaxed on my bed jamming to music scrolling through instagram and eating my yogurt.

*knock knock

I jumped a little and set my phone down and my yogurt on my nightstand. I slowly walked over to my window and opened the curtains. And saw the cute smile i missed so much.

I opened my window and let Gaten come in.

"I missed you," he put his hands on my waiste pulling me in. He set his soft lips on mine. I put my hands around his neck with our lips still in motion.

-

After making out we sat on my bed.

"What was this for?" I asked. Looking at my socks kicking my legs on the edge of my bed with Gaten next to me.

"Im lost without you," he mumbled.

"What did you say?" I looked at him.

"I don't want you to not be mine. Seeing you with Jack hurt me and I only want you. Everyone misses you but i miss you most."

"Im not with Jack. And i miss you guys too," i looked back at my feet again.

"Please just give me another chance? I promise I'll make everything right,"

"Uh um yeah," i stuttered and looked at him and softly smiled. What will Lilia think? She'll be mad  if i was with Gaten instead of her tonight. And Jack what would i say to him?

"Want to get ice cream?" Gaten smiled which made me smile.

"Why are you even asking!" I stood up and smiled. I went over to get my Converse high tops and i slipped them on.

We both crawled out of the window and went down to Gatens new ride.

"DONT STOP! DOING WHAT YOU DOING!"  I sang along to Don't Stop by 5 seconds of Summer.

We pulled up to cold stone and he opened my door for me which was adorable.

We went inside and i  saw Jack and the others laughing and eating there ice cream. My face went red and my heart began to race.

"Um what if we ate them in the car?" I asked.

"Why?" He looked confused.

"Oh it will be more romantic!" I smiled and trying to leave the building.

"Well you know I'm messy and i don't think that would be a great idea," shit

"Oh ya that's fine," i started to panic. Luckily they were off into the corner in the back so maybe they won't see me. 

We got our ice cream and there weren't any good booths. Gaten chose one by the door and we sat.

"Thanks for taking me," i smiled while taking a bite of my cookie dough ice cream.

"Of course!" He smiled.

We talked and ate and i saw Lilia, Jaeden,  and Jack walked passed thank god they didn't see me.

-

Gaten dropped me off and I climbed back into my room. I  took off my pants and put one of Gatens shirts on that he left the longest time ago.

I plugged in my phone and sat it down next to me while i layed in bed.

My phone vibrated and i looked at the message.

Jack- missed you lots tonight :(

It was kind of weird since we only met that day.

Y/n- I'm sorry i didn't make it! Sleep well!

Jack- you too 💖

I sat my phone down feeling way guilty and fell asleep.