16

The vacation was over. The week Gaten never said a word to me. Or write back which  pisses me off.

-

I got home and sat my bags on my bed. I felt so sad. Depressed. The feeling where you come home from a different place. But Gaten he won't stop crossing my mind. 

I plugged my phone in since it was all the way dead so i couldn't get any messages/notifications. I layed back on my bed and heard a knock on my door.

"Come in," i yelled and looked over.

"Hey," Noah said while walking over to me.

"Oh hey," i sat up and put a pillow in my lap.

"How are you feeling?" Noah looked concerned.

"Im okay," i shrugged my shoulders.

"I wanted to apologize," Noah looked up at me.

"What for? You did nothing wrong," i giggled.

"Well I've been so caught up with Millie and you and Gaten are so close. So i feel like we don't  as much,"

"Oh no worries! Your still my best friend!" I smiled.

"Okay good!" He smiled back. "I just didn't want us to not talk since you and Gaten are something whatever yoy guys are,"

"Yeah i don't  even know with him,"

"Y/n, come down here!" My mom shouted up the stairs.

"Wait here," i got up and walked down the stairs and saw Gaten.

"Uhm what are you doing here?" I walked out the door with Gaten behind.

"Well um," he leaned on his toes and back down with his hands in his pockets.

"I think we're over," he said and looking at the ground. I felt my heart stop. I felt my eyes start to water and trying to hold back my tears.

"Okay," i walked inside and slam the door. Noah ran half way down the stairs with a shocked face. I ran up to him and he wrapped his arms around me. I cried so hard into his shoulder.

"I messed everything up Noah!" I stuttered.

"No no y/n you did nothing wrong i promise," he held me in his arms.

-

I woke up in my bed. Everything felt like a dream. Noah must of tucked me in. I grabbed my phone and saw messages from Finn.

Finn- wyd
Finn- lets hang out
Finn- please

"Ugh" you groaned.

I got up and put my hair in a messy bun and put  some sweats on.

I went outside to get my skateboard and ride over to lunch somewhere in town.

I saw Costa Vida and it sounded way good. I went inside and got in line. A tall green eyed boy was in front of me. He turned around and saw me too.

"Hey," he softly smiled and it was so cute.

"Uh hey," i smiled back.

"I'm Jaeden," he put his hand out for me to shake.

"Y/n," i shook his hand.

"You skate?" He asked and looked at my board.

"Yeah i do,"

"Cool me too," he smiled.

"Want to sit together?" He asked.

"Sure!"

After we ordered our food we went over to a small booth.

"I like your eyes," you said before taking a bite of your lunch.

"Thanks. Yours are pretty too," he blushed.

"I think I've seen you on Gatens instagram?" He pointed out.

"Oh yeah," i looked away.

"Are you two still together?" He askes while taking a bite out of his meal.

"No actually,"

"Wow. Who ended it?"

"Gaten," i said while still looking away.

"Damn how could he get rid of a pretty girl like you, " i looked back at  him and he smiles and i smiled back.

We ate, talked, laughed at each others jokes, and exchanged numbers. Jaeden seems a pretty cool guy and I kind of like it. But I still love Gaten.

A/n i know this was hella short but yaaaa anyways vote and comment 4 me pweas!  Im so sad gaten ended off. Like no stay and love me! Comment what you guys think of millie and  Jacob are together?!?!💖