《6》

《Your pov》
You woke up late on Saturday. You leaned over and unplugged your phone from the charger and layed on your bed checking notifications. You saw that Gaten added you to a group chat with everyone.

Gaten💕- hey guys want to go bowling tonight?

Millie🌹- sure what time??

Gaten💕- 9:30 is when they have the cool neon lights.

Finn💙- soooooooo down lets go!

Noah🔥-  i can go. Hby Caleb Sadie y/n?

Sadie🌺- down

Caleb💜- ya same.

Gaten💕- y/n can you pleasaaase????

You got up after reading all the group chat messages and you went down stairs to grab something eat.

"Hey look who finally woke up!" Your mom said while scrolling through facebook on her phone.

"Yep I'm here. Where's dad?"

"He went out for the day so its just us! I met your other friend last night!"

"Who what?" You asked in shock. You don't remember having her meet anyone besides Noah.

"Yeah Gaten! Why are you all friends with celebrities?!" Your mom asked while setting her phone down on the table.

"I don't know. I guess just you meet people and you get along," you shrugged your shoulders.

"So who else are you friends with?"

"Mainly Gaten and Noah but Sadie, Millie, Caleb, and Finn. Im still kind of Mutual with."

"I should take you guys to dinner one night!"

"No, mom its okay,"

"Well i want to meet everyone!"

"Yeah but mom you get kinda nosey no offense,"

"Sorry i just get so starstruck,"

"Yeah i know. So they want to go bowling tonight at like 9:30 tonight can i go?"

"Thats kinda late what time will you be home?"

"Midnight. I can maybe spend the night with one of the girls,"

"Umm okay. Well let me know." Your mom said while picking up her phone and started to scroll through Facebook again.

You grabbed a snack and went back upstairs and layed back on your bed playing on your phone again.

Y/n- hey guys sorry i slept in but i can maybe go. But Millie or Sadie can i spend the night with one of you guys??

Sadie🌺- yeahhhh that'll be way fun! All us girls can!

Noah🔥- yasssss girl party count me in! 

Millie🌹- lmao noah no!

Y/n- haha ok ill let my mom know

You hurried and went and told your mom that your spending the night at sadies. And she was okay with it.

You got into the shower and danced and sang some of your favourite songs.

You got out, dried off put on some clean clothes and blow dried your hair.

After that you straightened your hair and you felt pretty cute. You put on light makeup and you were all done.

After cleaning your room and packed some stuff for your sleepover with the girls. You invited Gaten over to hang before you guys leave.

-