12

Prom was next weekend and my dad moved out finally. So things were normal at home.

Gaten💕- hey beautiful! I need to buy a tie for my suit! What color is your dress?

Y/n- red

Gaten💕- thanks love.

Today i decided to go hang out with Millie and Sadie. We went to Costa Vida for lunch and it was the best.

"So how's you and Finn?" I wiggled my eyebrows to Millie.

"Uhm well we're not a thing anymore," Millie took bite of her lunch.

"Oh man why?"

"I like Noah.." i almost choked on my food.

"OH MY GOSH HE ALWAYS TALKS ABOUT YOU!" i screamed.

"Really?" Millie smiled and blushed and it was so cute.

"Yes!" I yelled so loud probably everyone in the restaurant could hear me.

"Are you guys going to prom?" Sadie asked Millie and i wiggled my eyebrows.

"Yes...." she started to blush hard.

"Eeeek!" Sadie and i yelled.

"Well enough about my love life how's you and Gaten aye?" Millie looked at me.

"We're really good! My dad moved out so my mom lets him spend the night!" I said.

"Have you guys..." Sadie about to say it.

"No!" I hit her arm. And laughed.

"Mhmm i don't know if i can believe that!" Millie said.

"Ughhh i promise nothing has happened!" I smiled.

We went shopping and went around for a bit. We decided to go to American Eagle for some new jeans.

"Guys here i have a-" i ran into a tall figure. And dropped the pair of pants. And short curly head leaned down and grabbed the pants.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" i panicked.

"Oh no worries!" He handed me the pants and walked away.

"Ooooo girl he was looking at you!" Sadie winked.

"Who is he?" I asked. Hes pretty cute to say to myself.

"That was Wyatt, he did a movie Finn,"  Millie joined our conversation.

"Hmm,"

After shopping i went home. And put on sweats on. And i heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" i said while scrolling through my phone. And looked up Finn!?

"What are you doing here!' I asked in confusion.

"To do this," he cupped my face and planted his lips on mine. And i pushed him back.

"What the hell!?" I yelled.

"Im so sorry," finn looked down to his feet.

"Whats going on?" I asked but i have a feeling its something to do with Millie and Noah.

"Noahs taking Millie to the dance,"

Yep i was right.

"Shes always liked him from the start." Finn looked sad.

"Come here," i wrapped my arms around him and held him.

-

(Prom day)

Millie, Sadie and I did each others hair and makeup. We looked so cute.
We tried on our dresses and we looked badass. I wore red , Millies was blue, and sadies is purple.

Gaten rented a limo and it was hella cool we got into the car and sat by our dates. But Finn wanst there which made me sad.

"Damn you look. Beautiful," Gaten intertwined his fingers with mine. We all laughed and listen to some music.

We arrived to where the dance was held and there were tons of cars.

Gaten kept me close to his side which made me feel safe. We went inside and it was hot. With many sweaty bodies and in our dresses.

Went over the photo booth and Sadie and Caleb went first for there pictures then we went next then Millie and Noah. Then we did a group photo.

We danced hardcore and it was so much fun. Then perfect came on. Gaten put his hands on my hips and my arms around his neck. And we swayed to the music. I closed my eyes and rested my head on Gatens Shoulder until i felt a tap on my back. And i looked up and it was that boy from American Eagle.

"Wyatt what are you doing here?" Gaten asked.

"I was going to ask if  y/n would want to dance," Wyatt put his hand out for me to take.

"Umm sure?" I looked at Gaten he looked fine about it.

I took his hands and we danced.

"How did you know my name?" I asked.

"Oh i asked Finn since you were with Millie and Sadie," wyatt lightly smiled.

"Oh nice. So um why did you want to dance with me?" I asked.

"Because your hot and you seem cool, "

"Ha uhm thanks, " i kept glancing at Gaten but sometimes he's so oblivious.

" thanks for dancing with me i should get back to Gaten now," i let go of wyatt. And went over to Gaten.

He kept asking me where i knew him but i said from a store.

We danced the night away and it was the best night.

A/n hey guys I'm running out of ideas so message me if you have any ideas for this story. I think I'm going to have it end pretty soon cause i want to work more on my other story and ya love you💖💖