23

Finn- heyyy I'm coming home for the weekend!!!

Y/n- omg rlly???

Finn- yess

I jumped out of bed full of excitement. It's Friday which means he's going to be coming today.
Y/n- omg gatennnn!!

Gaten- yes?

Y/n-  Finns coming home for the weekend!

Gaten- awesome! When?

Y/n- todayyy duh

Gaten- shit I forgot it's Friday

I took a quick shower and curled my hair today. I wore a white and blue tye dye shirt with some black leggings and my checkered vans.

"Sup guys!" I stepped out of my moms car.
"Hey beautiful," Gaten puts his arm around me I softly smile.

"Hey y/n" Caleb says while his arm is around Sadie. And Noah and Millie just standing there kind of awkwardly.

"So Finns coming home for the weekend today!" I smiled.

"Really?" Caleb asks.

"Yep so all of you guys meet at my place around 4ish after school" I announced.

"Down," Caleb nods and so does everyone else.

~

"Oh my god!" I ran up to Finn and he picked me up and twirled me.

"Hey y/n! How have you been?" He sat me down with a huge grin on his face.

"Great! You?"

"Better then ever. Where's Gaten?" Finn asked looking around my house.

"He's off with Sabrina right now shopping," I shrugged.

Finn grabbed me by the waist and connected our lips but I pull back.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked.

"I missed you a lot," Finn sighed.

"I'm with Gaten and always will be,"

"Why though? What if he hurts you?" Finn crossed his arms and looking at me oddly.

"I'm pretty sure he won't. It's not like that anymore," I also crossed my arms and giving him the same look.

"What ever," Finn walked over the pantry looking for pop tarts.

"Top shelf," I said.

His tall figure leans up takes the box of pop tarts down.

~

After a few hours Caleb and Sadie arrived. They all greeted Finn and asking about his tour.

"What was it like to be like performing almost every night?" Sadie asked with her head nuzzled up into Caleb's neck.

"It was pretty fun. Got pretty tiring but usually pretty good," Finn kept glancing at me while I'm just waiting for Gaten to show up and the others.

*knock knock

I sat up and ran over to the door and it was Noah.
"Hey!" Noah said while pulling me into a hug.
"Hey!" I hugged back we walked to the living room where everyone was at.

"Noah!" Finn jumped up and ran over to him.

"Hey man!" Noah and Finn do there bro hug.

"Where's Millie?" Finn asked Noah.

Noah just shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't think she's coming cause she had a date with Jacob tonight," Sadie pointed out. I looked at Noah and his smile just kind of dropped.

Y/n- when you comin?

Gaten- I can't make it tonight.

Great. I put my phone in my pocket and knowing it's going to be an awkward night.

"Gaten?" Finn asked.

"Yeah. He's not going to be coming." I shrugged. I have a pretty good damn feeling that Finns going to be saying something later.

"Damn," Finns rolls his eyes.