《4》

《Your POV》
After getting the text your heart started to race. You exited your room and went half way down the stairs.

"Mom dad I'm not feeling so good so I'm going to go to bed right now. I'll see you guys before school tomorrow," you shouted from the mid stairs.

"Okay hun goodnight!" Your mom shouted up to you. But you heard nothing from your dad.

You hurried and locked your door and texted Gaten back.

Y/n- right now???

Gaten💕- yes I'll be at your window. Actually can we hang in your house?

Y/n- duuude my parents will kill me!

Gaten💕- we'll be quiet I promise!

Y/n-ugh Okay I'll leave my window open for you.

Gaten💕- okay see you In a bit 😘

You opened your window and you looked around to see if Gaten was near but you didn't see him.

You put music on and layed on your bed.

- ( I recommend that you listen to medicine by the 1975 for this part. )

"Dang you look good!" You jumped and saw Gaten behind you.

"Oh my gosh you scared me!" You nudged his shoulder.

"Oops sorry!" Gaten shrugs his shoulders. You went and plopped down onto your bed and Gaten takes a seat next to you.

"Hey so there's something i wanted to do for a while," you started to wonder what it could be.

"Okay go on,"

Gaten and you are both staring into each others eyes. He kept looking from your lips to your eyes. Your heart began to race. You felt your cheeks are turning red. Is he going to kiss me? You kept thinking to yourself.

He puts his hand on your face with his thumb on your chin. He closed his eyes and leaned in. And you leaned in too.

You guys put your foreheads together. And you hear Gaten mumble. "Im uh I'm scared," you felt the heat from his breath lightly hit your face.

"Why?" You smiled with your heads together still.

"I like you and i dont want to ruin that,"

"You won't "

We finally connected our lips together. He put his other and on the side of my face.

"Wow," Gaten leaned back. You started to panic thinking you did something wrong.

He smiled and kissed you again. You still had butterflies in your stomach.

- (you can stop the song now hahahahaha)

You woke to your alarm. And trying to figure out what you were going to say to Gaten.

After getting ready you caught Noah outside.

"Hey y/n! Wassup!" Noah called out.

"Hey boy!" You slightly picked up your pace over to him.

"Are you walking to school!" You asked in kinda shock.

"Yeah i don't know i guess its time to take some time to the normal world,"

You agreed.

"So how's you and Gaten going? " Noah pushed your shoulder while walking to school.

"What do you mean?" Does he know we kissed? Can he know?

"Oh my gosh y/n have you not noticed the way he looks at you!"

"No..." You lied.

"Well do you like him?"

"As a friend yeah but I'm not sure. Since you guys are so famous like everywhere and all the popular girls will hate me even more than they do,"

"Oh don't worry about that. Honestly your the only person that we know everyone else are crazy fan girls or boys. Like we're nice to everyone but your the only one we pay attention to. " you lightly smiled at Noah. It's kinda awesome that I'm like only new person they talk to.

"What about the rest of the cast? Do they know me?"

"Yeah kinda Gaten talks about you quit a bit."

"Aww that's so cute!" You whispered to yourself.

-

《Gatens POV》

After our kiss last night I'm scared to  see y/n. I felt like she's going to avoid me and not talk to me.

I walked I to class a minute before the bell was going to ring and i sat by y/n always.

"Hey gaten,"

"Hi."

"Is everything okay?"

"Yep"

"Umm ok,"

I was to scared to say anything to her. Like she's so perfect.

During class we didn't talk much.
After class she tried stopping me but I took off out the door and tried to find one of my friends.

-

《Your POV》

You felt butt hurt. You felt like Gaten used you. He didn't really talk to you like he usually does. You were walking around the hall to your locker and saw Noah standing by it.

"Hey Noah"

"Hey y/n. So how was class with Gaten earlier??" Noah holds your locker open leaning against the locker next to yours.

"He's acting weird."

"What do you mean?" Noah stood up and stands closer to you.

"I don't know. Usually he'll ramble off to me in class but he hasn't today he was quiet"

"Wow that totally doesn't seem like Gaten. Want to sit with us at lunch?"

"Look Noah what I was saying about the popular girls. I don't really want to be seen"

"Omg."

Noah shuts your locker and you jumped a bit and he pulls you by the arm to lunch.

You walked into the cafeteria you saw the whole cast but Gaten wasn't there. Which made you kinda sad.

"Hey guys this is y/n," Noah introduces you to everyone. And everyone says hi.

"Hey I heard Gaten talk about you!" Finn called out.

"Oh" you laughed and blushed.

"Speaking of that dork where is he?" Caleb stands up and looks around.
"I dont think he's here. I'll call him"

Caleb takes his phone out of his pocket to dial his number.

"So y/n. I heard were binge watching stranger things this weekend at Noahs!" Millie says with her strong British accent.

"Um yeah I think so!" She seemed so nice it was crazy.

"Gatens coming he said he has to tell me about this girl I dont know,"

Noah and you perked up and looked at eachother in shock.

Words- 1011

A/n hey guys go follow my fan account on instagram @purplesparklefrosting

It may have an s after the sparkle part