22

A few months have passed and Finn isn't going to school with us anymore cause Calpurnia is having a small tour so he's leaving for the rest of the school year. And honestly it makes me kind of sad. But he's gotten distant with all of us.

*knock knock

"Who is it?" I moaned. Its Saturday. At 7 in the morning. Who wakes up this early.

My knob slowly turned and Noah walked in. His face is so red. He had dried tears on his red cheeks.

. "Oh my god what happened?" I sat up and looked at him confused.

He ran over to me putting his eyes on my shoulder of my sweat shirt and he started to cry louder.

"Shhhh baby it's okay," i held him in a hug running my hands through his hair.

"I didn't make the basketball team and Millie dumped me," he put his face back in the crook of my neck.

Honestly i felt so bad.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I pulled back and smiled. He nodded.

I rolled out of bed grabbing a hair tie putting my hair in a messy bun.

"My stash of movies are in that box. You can go through i have to brush my teeth real fast," he nodded and went to the box.

I saw my phone lit up on my night stand and i quietly went over and looked who it was from.

Millie- can you hang out I'm upset 😢

Honestly i felt bad for lieing.

Y/n- its so early and I'm doing stuff with my mom later. Sorry boo!💕

I sat my phone down and rinsed my mouth out.

"What movie?" I walked over to Noah.
"Monsters Inc.!" Noah had a huge smile. It was so adorable.

"We can watch something else I just want to watch something childish," he shrugged.

"That was my favourite movie when i was a kid!" I exclaimed. I put the movie in and we sat on my bed.

-

Gaten picked me up and we went out to eat. We went to McDonald's since we we're both broke. I explained of what happened between Millie and Noah. Apparently she's been seeing this other guy and she wanted to make it fair for Noah.

"Damn that must suck," Gaten shrugged.

"Yeah but Noahs a great guy and Millies an awesome friend and I don't want to be in the middle of it," i sighed.

"Well who do you think was wrong?" Gaten asked while taking a bite out of his burger.

"Well Millie was seeing someone else and that hurt Noah. But i haven't talked to Millie yet,"

"Maybe talk to Millie before picking sides?" He shrugged again.

"No! I can't do that because there both my friends and its wrong to pick sides," i sat my elbow on the table putting my fore head on my hand.

"Yeah, but since there both fighting you can't just hang with them both for awhile," Gaten took my other hand from the table.

"I know that but still," honestly the stress was killing me.

"We should get going I need to go home for awhile," I let go of Gatens hand and stood up.

"Are you okay?" Gaten put his arm around me while we walked to his car.

"Yeah just tired," I sat down in the passenger seat.

I got home and went to my room. I hate being in the middle of everything. I love Noah and Millie. I had the urge to face time Finn.

"Hey!" Finn was all happy answering the FaceTime call.

"Hey" I smiled.

"How's (where your from)?" He asked.

"It's fine, how bout you!"

"In New York. It's way cool here!"

"Oh I bet!"

"How's everyone?" Finn asked while taking a handful of chips.

"Drama. Millie and Noah broke up," I shrugged.

"Oh damn"

"You tell me," I rolled my eyes.

"Hey I have to go eat with the band I'll talk to you later okay?" Finn frowned.

"Yeah that's fine have fun!"

"You too!" He hung up the call and I sat my phone down.