25

Your POV
The few days past and Finn had to leave to go back with Calpurnia.
"Thanks for letting me stay here," Finn said coming in for a hug.
"Yeah anytime,"
"I see you guys next time," Finn went around hugging everyone.

"Bye Finn," everyone said while he was walking out the door.

"Damn oh well," Gaten shrugged his shoulders and walked away.
"Gaten what's wrong?" Millie asked.
"Nothing"
"No something seems off,"
"Yeah I guess I don't want to talk about it right now," he said while giving me a glance. And I swallowed hard.

We all went on the couch and Jacob called Millie and she went in the other room.
"Babe can we talk?" Gaten asked me.
" yeah of course," we got up walking to the kitchen.

"Do you like Finn?" Gaten whispered crossing his arms leaning against the counter.
"Yeah hes one of our friends," I shrugged.
"Yeah but like like,"
"No of course not!" I exclaimed.
"Did he make moves on you?"
"No" I lied "why are you asking?"
"Just the way he looks at you and shit, I guess," he dropped his arms.
"Okay well I love you," I went up to him putting my arms around him hugging him.
"I love you too," he put his arms around my waist holding me tighter.

"Guys," Millie walked around the corner with tears running down her face.
" oh my god what's wrong?" I walked over to her.
"Jacob broke up with me," she hugged me crying so hard in my shoulder.
"Oh no," Sadie came up behind her rubbing her back.
"What an ass," Noah exclaimed.
"Oh my gosh why did he?" I asked.
"Well apparently he's been talking to like three other girls and like trying to meet up with them. I'm just done with this bull shit," Millie said while whipping the tears under her eyes.

~

Everyone left besides Gaten. And we just chilled on my bed for a bit.
" so you let Finn sleep in your room?" Gaten asked while scrolling through Instagram.
"Yeah but on the floor though. For sure not in my bed,"
"You sure?" Gaten turns his head looking directly at me.
"Yeah, why? Do you not believe me?" I looked back with concern on my face.
" yep." Turning back to his phone.
"What's your problem with me today?" I gave a little attitude which made Gaten sit up.
"I don't have a problem. Just asking a question," Gaten shrugged.
" k but you've been off like all day. Like you really think I did something to hurt you?" I raised my voice a little bit.
" can I not worry about you?"
"I didn't say you couldn't but you just don't trust me," I flinged my arms up and having back down hitting my sides.
" I have to go," Gaten gets up and grabs his things.
"Where the hell do you think you're going?" I crossed my arms.
"Sabrina needs me," Gaten walks straight past me.
"What the hell. No." I walked after him.
"Love you bye," Gaten opens the front door and kisses me on the cheek and walks out shutting door behind him. 

What the hell. I thought to my self. I walked up to my room and grabbed my phone to text him. And asked if he was okay.

I sat around and waited and waited to see if he responds and it's been about two hours. I decided to take a late night bath.

I went to my bathroom and started to run the water. And set my phone up on Friends on Netflix and to watch tv while I'm in the bath. I set gatens messages to do not disturb but yet I keep checking if he will respond.

I got out and looked at the conversation but it still says delivered. And this is not like him. Like at all. Which is really weird to me. I set my phone on my night stand and I went to my desk and I started to paint.

I looked at the time and it was 1:03 AM so I decided to stop and went to bad. But one last time I looked at the conversation and still hasn't responded.

I woke up the next morning and got ready.

I grabbed my backpack and my phone and waited outside for Noah. He walks outside and we get into
His car. "Have you spoke to Gaten at all?" I asked Noah.
"Yeah why?"
"When?" I asked furiously.
"Like 11 last night,why?"
"Well we got into a small argument and he hasn't texted me. He's like ignoring me or something I don't know,"
"That's odd. What were you arguing about?"
"Well since Finn stayed at my house he thinks I like did something with Finn but I know I didn't,"
"Oh, well maybe he's just jealous cause us boys get jealous too ya know," Noah winked. And I laughed.
"Well yeah but I want Gaten to trust me and I don't like the fact that he's ghosting me," 

"He probably isn't,"