[𝟔] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄

[AURORA]

"Well, don't you look cozy."

"She's a heavy sleeper, She won't wake up unless you shake her."

I groan when someone shakes my shoulder. I turn around and jump back, hitting my head on the headboard, "Ouch." I croak.

I look back up noticing a man I don't know standing next to Enzo; who is holding two Starbucks coffee's. I gasp, jumping off my bed and going up to Enzo pointing to the obvious Cappuccino, "Is this mine, En?" I smile, sweetly.

He laughs, "Yep." He hands me the coffee, I grab it from his hands and immediately put my lips to the cup, taking a long sip.

"Oh my heavens." I moan, "So good. Thank you."

Enzo laughs, "Your welcome, darling." He points to the other man, "This is my brother, Alessio."

I smile at Alessio, "Hey." I say, "It's nice to meet you."

He smirks, "It's good to meet you, too."

I walk back over to my bed, putting the coffee on my nightstand, "No offense but why did you wake me?"

"We have a surprise for you." Enzo smiles.

My eyebrows drop in confusion, "What is it?"

He tuts, "That would ruin the surprise." He says, turning to leave, "Follow me, Darling."

I follow him out of the room, leaving my coffee behind. Alessio walks behind me, not saying a word as we walk down the steps.

Enzo turns to face me, "Wait," He brings a tie out of his pocket, "You need to be blindfolded."

"Um- okay." He ties it around my head, moving my hair out of the way.

He puts his hand on the small of my back, leading me down the rest of the steps. "Turn right." He guides.

I turn my body, heading for the door. I hear Alessio open it, "Ladies first."

I laugh, "Technically men because I need Enzo to lead me."

Enzo chuckles, leading me outside, to the back yard, "You can take the blindfold off, Darling."

I bring my heads up to the blindfold, lifting it off of my eyes, I gasp at the sight In-front of me. My sister stands toe to toe with me, holding a cake that says 'Happy Birthday, Aurora'.

My sister smiles, "Hi, sissy."

A sob escapes me, making my eyes fill with tears, "Hi, Balls."

She puts the cake down on the table next to us, and opening her arms, inviting me for a hug.

I wrap my arms around her thin waist, squeezing tightly, "Wait-" I say quickly, "How did you get here?"

She points to the men behind me, "Enzo called me and told me he wanted to do something special for you."

I look at Enzo, "Thank you."

"It's my pleasure, Darling."

I smile, wiping my tears, "Are we getting drunk?"

Sophia laugh, "Fuck yes!"

— « ❀ » —

I walk back into the house, my vision blurring from the alcohol. Sophia grabs my waist, "Let's go," she laughs.

I squint my eyes, "Hey! Imperfectlyfine!" I slur my words together, "Maybe a lil drunk, but, I'm coool." I put two thumbs up.

She nods, "You are wasted, sister."

I shrug, "Where's the boys?"

"They went to get ibuprofen for you tomorrow."

I smile, "How nice," I snort, walking into the living room, flopping down on the sofa.

Sophia takes my legs, bringing them up onto the couch. She wraps me up in a blanket, grabbing a pillow and putting it under my head.

"Thanks, Balls."

"You're welcome, sissy. Goodnight."

She kisses my forehead before my eyes close and darkness takes me under.

— « ❀ » —

Thank you guys for over 7k!! Sorry for the small chapter, I was verrryyyy busy today, I love you! <3

— « ❀ » —