[10] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍

CLARIFICATION: Emilia is about to be three, which is why she can speak in sentences.

[ENZO]

"Do you think this is a good idea?" Aurora asks, sitting down next to Sophia, who's bandaging her stomach. Not to long after I called someone to clean Mickey's body, I had Alessio run to the store to get some first aid shit so Sophia could bandage herself up.

"Yes," I clear my throat, "This is probably the best idea I've had in a while."

Alessio stands, walking over to me and putting his hands on my shoulders, "I'll help you with whatever, Enzo."

I nod, "I know you will."

He walks into the bathroom, closing the door. Aurora clears her throat. "So um- what's the plan?"

"Well, we're going to his house, break in and grab the file he has in his desk... it contains every kid he's messed with."

Aurora pales, "How many kids do you think he's done that too."

I avert my eyes, "Probably more than you think," I say, "He's been doing this for years. I've tried to stop him; canceling the shipments and helping the children get out but, he always found a way."

"That's fucking disgusting." Sophia mumbles.

I nod, "Yeah, that's why we have to do this now and end this." I demand, "This can't keep going on."

Alessio walks out of the bathroom, grabbing a water from the mini fridge, "I agree. We should go tonight."

We all nod, Aurora speaks up, "Sophia can't go, she's injured."

Sophia scoffs, "I'm fine. It was just a graze."

"It could've been worse, balls. You could've died."

"But I didn't, I'm fine. I want to hurt them just as much as you do." She says, "Mickey tried to rape you. Vince will die because Mickey was one of his men."

"Okay," Aurora nods slowly, "But you stay close to me."

"Got it."

I stand, going over to the nightstand next to the bed and grabbing my gun from the drawer. Aurora coughs and clears her throat, I turn to look at her, her face is flushed... "You okay?" I smirk.

"Yep." She squeaks.

I chuckle, checking the gun and turning the safety on. Alessio sighs, "I have to check in Emilia before we go," he looks me in the eye, "Just in case."

I nod, "Of course." Whatever he needs.

We're out of the room in fifteen, our bags in hand. I hop in the back with Aurora while Sophia and Alessio sit up in the front. Aurora coughs again, "How long does it take to get there from here?"

"Maybe an hour." I say, "If you're tired, you can sleep, darling."

She nods and sneezes, "Ugh... I better not be getting sick."

I grimace, "I hope not."

Alessio starts the car, driving out of the hotel parking lot. "If you guys want to come in and see Emilia, you can."