[12] 𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐎

[ENZO]

I'm gonna fucking kill him.

Vince brings the gun down onto Aurora's head and I scream, "You motherfucker! I'm gonna kill you." I elbow the man holding me, making him groan but he doesn't let go.

Aurora's eyes flutter closed, making my heart slow in worry. Vince laughs, pointing to his men, "Take her down to the basement along with them two-" he points to my brother and Sophia, "-I wanna talk with Enzo."

They nod and grab Aurora by her waist, throwing her over each of their shoulders. Two other men grab Sophia and Alessio, following the men downstairs.

I growl as Aurora whimpers loudly, "Let her be, Vince. She did nothing to you."

He laughs, "That's where you're wrong. She may have not done anything to me but her father did."

My lips pull down in a frown, "There's no way, she would've told me if she knew of you."

He smiles, "She probably doesn't know what he was into... but she would've had a great motive if she did"

"What are you going on about?" I ask, genuinely curious.

"Oh! You don't know!?" He laughs, "She killed her mother and father."

My face stays calm and my brain works it out, imagining Aurora stabbing her parents to death. "You're lying."

I know he's not.

"No, actually there's video evidence."

"Let me see it," I demanded.

He laughs, walking towards me and gripping my neck in his hands. "No can do. Now let's go visit your friends."

He pushes me towards the descending stairs that lead down to the basement. "I think you'll like my set up I have down here." He smiles sickly.

"I doubt it."

I stumble down the stairs as Vince continues to guide me. My nose wrinkles at the scene in front of me. Four little girls are naked and tied to metal tables, their bodies covered in blood and bruises. I look to my left only to find one of Vince's men undressing Aurora and Sophia.

"If you hurt either one of them I will burn the skin off of your useless body." I seethe.

The man turns to me and smiles, "I'd rather fuck her dead than alive anyways."

"You're fucking sick."

He laughs again and turns to take off Aurora's clothes, leaving her in her underwear.

Vince pushes me down harshly onto a chair, tying me to it. "I wonder what I should do to her considering you're gonna be tied up... maybe play a little bit."

I growl, "I will fucking kill you. If you touch a hair on her body I will burn you alive."

He laughs and walks over to Aurora, running a hand down her body, "hm, she's a pretty little thing huh? Such a shame."

He brings out a knife and slices her in the stomach. Aurora screams out in pain as blood rushes out of the thick cut.

"You motherfucker I'm gonna kill you!" I scream, thrashing in the chair.

Aurora wakes up fully, crying softly, "please stop, I did nothing to you."

"Oh sweetheart, I know you didn't. But you see those little girls over there?" He points to the two girls, "they also did nothing to me but that doesn't really matter. I'm still gonna rape them, babe. And then I'm gonna return their broken bodies to their parents..."

"You're fucking sick!" Aurora yells.

Vince laughs, "I know."

I tug at the ropes hard, making one snap. I quietly move my hand to reach my gun. In one swift motion, i shoot Vince's men, making Sophia and Aurora scream.

I run out of my seat, shooting Vince in the head with my gun. He drops to the floor as I rush to Aurora, cutting her ties with the knife Vince used to stab her, "Are you okay, baby?" i ask, rubbing a hand against her face.

she nods, "I'm okay, En."

I swallow hard as I watch more blood run out of the cut, "We gotta get you girls home."

Sophia laughs, "I could use a drink."

Alessio groans, "You need sleep."

"The alcohol will knock me out."

Aurora laughs and growls, "Fuck I'm glad that sicko is dead."

"Agreed." Sophia says, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'll live."

I grab under her legs, holding her bridal style. She wraps her arms around my neck and kiss my cheek softly, i gasp, "I'm glad you're okay too, En."

"I can't die, baby." I laugh.

Blush rises to her cheeks from the use of the nickname and i grow hard. No not now.

—❀—

Um hi? LOL (I know this is short😕)

okay anyways, I haven't worked on this book in a while because I went down a really dark hole but I'm better now:)
Thank you guys SO much for 102k. Honestly I can't even believe it.
You guys are amazing. I love you.
(If there are ANY grammar mistakes please tell me.)

Until next time😗

—❀—