[11] 𝐅𝐎𝐂𝐔𝐒

[AURORA]

I can't focus. I can't focus.

And Enzo's not making it much easier. He sits down on the couch with his left ankle on his right knee as he sips on his whiskey. Who knew someone could look so attractive? Stop. No. I don't find him attractive, we're just friends.

Right?

I stand up from my spot on the love seat by Sophia and go stand by Emilia, who's playing with a Minnie Mouse kitchen. "Hi." I sit down next to her on the floor, "Can I cook something?"

"Sure!" She giggles. "I hope you're good, I'm starving."

I smile softly, "I used to cook a lot in school."

"You don't anymore?"

"No," my smile falters. "I'm not really into it anymore."

Her eyebrows dipped in confusion, "Will that happen to me?"

I shrug, "It could but, I don't think it will. You look like a kid who sticks to what she believes in."

"Like mermaids?"

I laugh, "Yeah."

The tiny old maid walks into the kitchen holding a water jug, "Dinner will be ready in five minutes."

"Thank you, Jude." Alessio smiles.

She nods and walks away, going back into the kitchen. Sophia joins her, carrying her cup to the kitchen.

Enzo clears his throat and sits up, putting his elbows on his knees, "We have about four hours until Vince returns to his house, so we have to get going right after dinner,"

"Okay," Alessio responds, running his hand through his hair.

After a few minutes of playing with Emilia, Jude's voice echoes through the house, making me jump. "The dinner is ready!"

I stand up and grab Emilia's extended hand. She leads me into the kitchen and onto one of the stools underneath the island. Jude puts plates down in front of all of us, rounding the table and giving a small plate to Emilia.

Enzo walks to the fridge, grabbing a water bottle before sitting down next to me, our knees bump, making my body shiver in delight. Enzo gives me a knowing look and I clear my throat.

We eat in silence as Emilia talks quietly to Jude. Enzo squeezes my knee underneath the table, making my pussy flutter. "How are you doing? since Mickey." He asks softly.

"I'm okay," I shrug, sighing as Enzo gives me a pointed look, "I'll be fine."

He nods and squeezes my thigh hard, enough to bring heat to my pussy. Hmm, I guess my masochist side is coming out today.

Enzo chuckles softly before putting his hand on my nape, rubbing small circles, "I'm glad, darling. But if you need to talk... talk to me, no one else, okay?"

I raise an eyebrow, "Sure. I'm in serious need of a therapist at this point." I laugh

He laughs and turns to eat his food. "If you need one, I can help out."