[𝟕] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋

[ENZO]

I glance down at my phone, seeing Milo's name on the screen, I answer the phone and put it to my ear, "Hello?"

"You need to leave, now." He demands.

"What?" I ask, not sure if I heard him right.

"Vince and his gang are planning a killing. You need to move to a different location, now. Take Aurora."

"What the fuck? We had a deal!" I hang up and jump off the couch, running up the stairs to Aurora's room, I knock on the door, "Pack your shit, and fast. We need to move ASAP!"

The door swings open, Aurora's tiny body fills the frame, "What?"

I look her in the eye, "Vince is coming to kill me or both of us. We need to go."

She nods, running back into her room and grabbing one of my duffel bags, she hands me one and I shake my head, "All the stuff I have can be replaced, just pack necessities. I'll buy you whatever you need."

She sighs, "I can't let you do that, En."

I shake my head again, "I'm doing it whether you like it or not. Now pack."

She runs back into her room as I run back downstairs. I grab a couple burner phones, stuffing them in my back pockets. "Let's go!" I yell, grabbing my keys and running out to the car, starting it.

Aurora walks out of the house, her bag in hand. She opens the back door and throw it in before getting up front. "Where are we going?"

"There's a hotel thirty-minutes from here, he won't be able to track us." I throw my phone out of my car, leaving the tracker already at my house.

I speed out of the drive way, driving recklessly down the highway. "Can you slow down?" Aurora asks, "I'm gonna throw up."

I grunt, slowing the car down. Aurora leans back in her seat, sighing. "Do you feel better now?"

She nods, "Yes, thank you."

I continue driving until I see the hotel sign, I turn to Aurora, "We're here." I say, shutting the car off.

Aurora gets out, going to the back to grab her bag, she meets me at the hotel's double doors, "How long are we staying?"

"Maybe a week. We might have to change hotels in a couple days just to make sure." I clear my throat, pulling out a tiny black old style burner phone, "I have to call someone to get my car."

Her eyebrows dip in confusion, "Can't they track you on that?" She asks.

I shake my head, "No, this is a burner phone. It only has a SIM card, nothing else."

"Oh."

I open both double doors, allowing her to go first. She picks up her bag and I grab it from her, smiling. "I'll carry this."

She sighs, handing the bag over to me. I put it around my shoulder as we walk up to the front desk. The man behind the desk smiles at me, "Hello, what can I do for you guys?"

"My friend paid for our suite." I say, "Milo Hernandez."

He nods, typing something on the computer. He stands, grabbing a card and an envelope, handing it to me, "Here's your keys, you only get one so don't lose it." He laughs loudly, making me cringe.