[𝟏𝟓] 𝐖𝐇𝐎?

[AURORA]

"Wake up."

I'm jerked up and thrown over a shoulder. "Huh?" I open my eyes and look around, realizing I'm not in bed.

"Where are we?" I ask the man, not expecting him to answer me but to my surprise, he does.

"Casa Nova." He walks me up a double staircase. My eyes wonder around the area, noticing a long driveway with a garden and a pool house. Expensive.

"What state?"

"Now that's none of your business. Keep your mouth shut until i tell you to talk."

I joke, zipping my lips with my finger and throwing the imaginary key. I make effort to look into small details like, how many trees there are and where they are placed on the lot.

I hear the man open a door and walking into the house — more like a mansion — and putting me down on my feet. "Boss is coming to see you soon." He smirks, "We've got to get you ready to meet her."

He grabs my arm and pulls me into the direction of more double staircases. "So many goddamn stairs." I huff.

The guy genuinely smiles, "Well what boss wants, boss gets."

"And who is this boss? She seems like a pencil suit kinda woman, huh?"

He nods, "She definitely is."

"Great."

He leads me up the stairs and into a bathroom, Al but throwing me in, "Get showered. The maid will bring you a change of clothes." He walks away without a second glance. I could leave...

I peak my head out into the hallway and looking both ways before stepping out into the hallway, "don't even think about it." I scream and turn around, my hand above my heart. The man from earlier points to the bathroom, "Get the fuck in there. You stink."

"Well," I huff, "If you were stuck in the truck of a car for hours with no AC, you would too."

I walk back into the bathroom and shut the door, stripping down until I'm completely nude. I step in the shower and bend over to turn the nobs on the wall of the shower. Water comes from above me and I gasp, "What in the mother fuck is this?"

Wait. This feels good.

The hot water beats down on me as I scrub myself with the lavender sent shampoo and conditioner before layering myself in vanilla scented body wash, yum.

A knock on the door echos through the bathroom before the door opens and a old woman stands in front of the shower, "Here are your clothes, Miss. When you have finished I will take you to the boss."

"Um, okay. Thank you." The lady nods before exiting the bathroom. The clear glass of the shower did nothing at all to hide my goodies from her.

After my shower, I quickly change into the blue knee length dress and flats. I dry my hair and brush it through with the small purple brush that the lady had left. When I'm finished, I exit the bathroom and find the man standing next to the door, "You clean?"

I roll my eyes, "No, I just spent forty minutes in the bathroom taking the biggest shit possible." His eyes go wide and I snort, "Yes you idiot, I'm clean. Aren't you supposed to be like a hit man or something?"

"No."

"Then what are you?"

"None of your business."

He grabs my arm before leading me down the hallway and into a room, "this is where you'll be staying."

"Staying?" I ask, "No, I'm not staying." I shake my head.

He looks over at me, "What the boss wants, she gets. And she wants you to stay here."

"You fucking her or something? You seem like you love her."

He makes a gagging sound before collecting himself. "No, the boss is my mother."

"Oh...? So not fucking?" Hm, sorry.

"No."

He grabs my wrist again and pulls me out of the room and down the double staircase. We pass the large kitchen and living room, and I smile politely at the maids. A steal door at the end of the hallway is pulled open as we advance, the men on the side nod before letting us in, "Welcome." He nods at me.

"Uh, hi?"

He gives me a look before looking back behind me. The boss's son pulls me and I nearly trip, catching myself on a wall. Enzo would've kept me up straight.

We stop at a desk, "Ma'am, she's here." The lady turns around in her chair and I gasp, covering my mouth.

"Mom?"

— <> —

I tried to make this chapter as long as I could while working today. As y'all know my grandma passed away so I took a bit of a break...I hope y'all aren't mad.
Anyways, I wanna get back into writing fully. Enjoy this cliffhanger??

(Please correct me on any grammar errors and mistakes.)

I love you.