𝐕𝟏: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐮𝐬 - 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐃𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦

Chapter cover made by "devilkouji." Thank you very much!

Let's get to the "real" first chapter of this story!

Victorique is perfect, and if you disagree, go eat shit!

...

...

Glimpse into a possible future - Route 3

"Fufu, what do you plan to do about it, Ayanokouji-san?" Yumeko asked me.

"The answer should be pretty obvious, right?"

"Really?" She asked me with a smile.

We were currently on the streets of the school. It was already evening, and there was no one but us here. The reason for this was simple, after all this was where I planned to apply my plan.

And at the end of it all...

Jabami Yumeko will become my tool.

I moved close enough to her to look directly into her eyes. Her expression was one of animation. She probably had clues, but she couldn't say for sure, so she came to confront me. What she didn't know was that I had already foreseen this, after all it had been part of my plan from the beginning.

"I wonder what our colleagues would think if they saw this side of you, Ayanokouji-san," she said.

"I couldn't care less," I replied as I moved even closer. "But you know this game you're loving so much, Yumeko?"

"What about it?" She looked at me expectantly, her expression was unlike anything she showed in the classroom.

I knew something about her, and I used that to my own advantage.

She was a manic gamer.

A Kakegurui.

I looked at her showing my true face. There was no turning back.

"Know that I am the one in charge of it."

♬♡♢♤♧�����🅖🅔🅝🅘🅤🅢🅔🅢�����♬♥♦♠♣

"Death is nothing to us, for when we exist, there is no death, and when there is death, we no longer exist."

Ayanokouji's Pov:

April.

The entrance ceremony.

I, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, a totally normal student with no qualifications, was fixing the tie of my school uniform. I was standing in the middle of the street, waiting for the bus that would take me to the new school that I would start attending from today.

I couldn't help but look around a little anxiously, wishing that the bus would show up immediately.

It was a little strange that the school principal himself contacted me by e-mail. I didn't speak to him directly, he just sent this location that I was now at, saying that the bus that would take me to school would show up here.

Of course, I was initially a little suspicious of this. I should be able to catch a bus that would take me to school in another place full of people who would probably also catch the same bus, and who knows, I might meet another student who also goes to the same school. This could be my chance to make friends before I get to school. So why would I receive an e-mail saying that a specific bus was coming to pick me up? Matsuo assured me that this e-mail was really from the principal, so here I am, waiting for the bus in this rather quiet place.