𝐕𝟏: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 - 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

I would appreciate it if you would comment throughout the chapter on parts that you found interesting. It gives me a lot of encouragement to write more chapters :)

Well, this is the longest chapter I have written so far, so I would like you to tell me what you think after you finish reading the chapter. With 13,000 words.

I also think I deserve the little star vote :)

Stay with the chapter.

"When you listen to good music, you have a longing for something you never had and never will have."

Ayanokouji's Pov:

"Okay, I guess this way is fine."

I was currently standing in front of my bedroom mirror, straightening up my uniform. I really don't care much about appearances like the rest of the other people, but that doesn't mean I don't take care of my appearance, I should at least look presentable to people. I really hope I won't get as many looks at me today as the looks I got yesterday, but I knew this was just an illusion.

Apparently, our different uniform draws a lot of attention, so it was impossible to avoid this. I really don't understand why Principal Sakayanagi did this. Thanks to him doing this, along with the fact that I am in a supposed genius class in the eyes of the school, my desire to want to spend my time as a normal student in this school has completely ended.

I received 2 school uniforms, and I am sure my classmates did as well.

Speaking of my classmates, they are really quite interesting. According to the school, we are geniuses in our own fields. I can guess that Sora, Shiro and Jabami are very good at games. Victorique and Ryuzaki would be the "detectives" of our class, with Light wanting to become one too. I don't know if they have actually solved cases before, but I don't doubt it, given the fact that our class is special.

I don't think Lelouch is really the gambling type, although he has bet on chess games, according to him. He gives the impression of being someone quite confident, and if I had to take a guess, I would say he would make a good leader, as would Kaguya, since she gives the same impression.

Hayasaka was a bit interesting. Her test scores were perfect in most school subjects. She seemed to be a person who would get various information easily, according to her personality, something I could never do. She is also good at physical activities, according to her presentation on the bus, just like Kaguya, who mentioned that she has practiced martial arts. However, she did not give off a vibe of being a "genius". Again, there are some classmates that I don't think are geniuses, so I can only think that the school didn't tell the true criteria for the people who were placed in my class.

Miyuki seemed to be the kind of girl who doesn't get into trouble, a polite girl. She is a bit like Light in that respect. Her brother is also a third-year student, who is apparently on the student council. However, we don't know what class he is in. I guess my classmates didn't mind asking, since he was from a different year than us.

One interesting thing about the dormitory is that there are no restrictions on the use of water or gas. However, the receptionist warned to avoid wasting either of those two as much as possible, and I affirmed this. I mean, how much water and gas would a single person be able to waste?

I also looked up the name of the game that Sora and Shiro were playing on the bus and downloaded it this morning. I was very curious about the game, but my main goal is to get closer to them, so I will ask if they can teach me how to play the game a little today.