Chapter 2

sooo... Maths... it's my favourite class... well only because I have a hot, fit male maths teacher! Otherwise I hate the subject fully, I don't understand it one bit! So I was sitting in class (trying to understand but under the influence of of the hotness of my teacher! Have I even mentioned his name?? It's Mr.Branson! First name James! ) ok yea so I was sitting in class and I get asked a question and I wasn't listening of coarse !
"Ughh... well you see Mr.Branson... I don't understand this fully at alllllllllll!"
"Ok, so, I have 5 bottles in one hand and 6 bottles in the other, what do I have?" Mr. Branson begins into explaining... AGAIN!!
"A drinking problem?" I reply cheekily. The whole class Immediately erupts into a laughing fit!
"Ok, everyone quieten down" Me. Branson tries. But nobody listens they just keep laughing!
"Ok, everyone SHUT UP!!" Mr. Branson shouts. Immediately everyone shuts up.
"Ok, so, Jade that was very funny can't you not just really try for once to just pay attention and understand!!!" Mr. Branson gives out! •Boy he's hotter when he's angry!! •*Ok, shut up and pay attention now, Jade!*
"Well, I'll try" I mumbled as he moved on!
------------------
Authors Note:
Ok, what did you think of my comedy???? Right well you all know the drill!
-Sarah