Chapter 14

Jade's POV
"Ok, so.. Do you love love love... him?" Faith asks after I tell her what happened.
"Um... Well.. Yea I do but I'm not ready to admit it to him, not yet anyways," I exclaim.
"Ok, chill dude, chill, eat some chocolate and sing. Forget that we're in town, just sing along to a song. It will take your mind off of it and it'll be fun!" She suggests.
"Ok," I say reluctantly, then taking out my iPod swiftly. I put on Stile The Show by Kygo ft. Parson James and start singing along.

*********

By the end of the song we're 3/4 away from Alex's house and he is no where in sight.
"He said to meet him half way right?" Faiths checks.
"Yea definitely," I confirm

Then everything goes black. I can't move, scream, talk. I have no ability to do anything at all. I feel sore very sore but that's it.
Then I see a faint light in the distance. And I can move now.

I walk towards the light, curiosity getting the better of me. I walk to it and find an old fashioned candlestick holder. The candle was lit. I pick it up and everything goes dark again but this time I can move.
I walk around aimlessly and walk into something cold and hard.
Everything lights up as if the sun just appeared.
I look around and see walls. Im in a room. In the room there's a table, chair, bed and a lamp that's on. There is one exit, out an old looking wooden door.
I here'll you open the door and see a wall blocking my path.
I was trapped. Trapped in this room on my own and nobody knew where I was. I don't even know where I am.
I start to shake vigorously and feel out of breath and light headed. I go to the bed and lay in my back and close my eyes, taking deep breaths in and out. I knew what was happening and I needed to control it. I was having a panic attack. I've had them for ages. I never told anybody, not a soul knew.

A/N:
So this was a short chapter fool of action and confusion.
CLIFFHANGER!!
I hope you enjoyed and I'll update very soon. You know the drill. Keep being awesome!

~Sarah~ <3