Chapter 13

We walk and split where we have to in order to go to the spectate houses that we must go to. Alex agrees to meet us later on some where near Faith's house.

"Bye," we say at the same time. We laugh and hug and then I kiss him on the cheek. As I pull away I see his cheeks blush Crimson. I smile and run o where Faith was watching and we walked on.

"So... how's this crush on Mr Hanson working out with your feelings and relationship with Alex?" She asks smiling at me. Does she know something I don't?
Wait!?!
"It's gone omigodomigodomigod!!" I say jumping up and down and then hugging Faith tightly.

.........

Time skip... after faith and had get to faiths house and they change.

Texts A-Alex J-Jade
A - wanna meet me me half way between faiths and my house?

J - coarse we're setting off now c u soon

A - love you <3

End of texts

HE DROPPED THE "L" BOMB ON ME!! Crap wat do I doooooo!

We set off and I show Faith the messages. We stop at a shop on the way to get a drink and some chocolate bars as I need them right now...

.............
A/N
Soooo that happened L bomb dropped and there's a cliffhangaaaaa yea remin me never to do thatt again!!

Ugh...
Wattpad is love

Wattpad is life

You know the drill and ..

Bieeeeeee <3

~Sarah~