Chapter 16

Jade's POV:

I felt weak. Very weak.

Someone was holding my hand on my left. Someone else was laying beside me obviously crying.  could hear sniffling and I felt the tears on my shoulder. I knew immediately that Alex was holding my hand and Faith was laying beside me crying softly.  

I still couldn't move or open my eyes.

There was music in the background. I didn't recognize the song but I liked it a lot anyways.

***

The songs that follow are all really good. I loved them all.

The song that was on now, was cool song. I really liked it.

(play song above)

I wanna dance by water 'neath the Mexican sky
Drink some Margaritas by a string of blue lights
Listen to the Mariachi play at midnight
Are you with me, are you with me?

Are you with me?

Are you with me?

I started to feel weaker and weaker. I felt a sharp pain in my head for a second or two and then it was gone. I seen a bright light in the distance. I could tell that it was different from before. It was brighter and covered more ground. I started walking towards it. As I stepped into the vicinity off the light, I started floating upwards. I could still hear the music although it was more distant.

And that was the moment that I knew I was dying. 

I was happy to die knowing that I would  die beside my boyfriend and my best friend. I felt happy to die while listening to a song that I loved. It reminded me of my situation and of my friends. 

I had accepted that I was about to die.

A/N:

I CRIED SO HARD MAKING THIS CHAPTER!!

This is the last chapter of The Secret's in School.

BUTTT...

There will be another book called The Secret's of Life. It's set a year before this book so it's a Prequel. It's mostly in Rachel's Point of View but Jade will always be the Main Main Character.I will have her have a few pov's in a couple of chapters. That will be coming soon. And I hope you will enjoy it.

I also hope you enjoyed this book. Please, don't be mad about the ending, but if you are, leave your hate in the comments and don't bring it into private messages or to my message board.

If you have any suggestion's PM me.

There are A LOT of books to come on this profile so follow if you haven't already for updates about when books come out. Share with your friends if you think my stories are worth it. Comment and Show me the love or Hate depending on whether your mad at me or not!!

This book will be a 5 book series consisting of the following in order:

The Secret's in School (TSIS) Jade's Pov

The Secret's of Life (TSOL) Rachel's POV

The Secret's for Friendship's (TSFF) Faith's POV

The Secret's of Me (TSOM) Allison's POV

The Secret's of the World (TSOTW)  Shuanna's POV

All Right's Reserved! ©

I'm expecting to see comments such as:

"RIP Jade"

"Jade lives on Forever and Always"

And meaner comments about me being completely stupid for allowing THE MAIN MAIN CHARACTER to die but yea... what ev's. It's cool.

~Sarah~

P.S. ~I'm struggling to press the  Publish button, because as soon as I do Jade's death will become official!