Chapter 4

I already realised that I don't have woodwork later this evening meaning I won't have to have that conversation, but faith doesn't know that, yet...

•••••••••••••••••
•NEXT DAY• •MATHS•
•••••••••••••••••
I wasn't paying much attention at the start of the class I was pretty much asleep, I'd been up real late last night thinking and writing in my diary. writing of the things on my mind, my feelings.

•FAITH'S POV•
So, we were in my favourite class... maths but I kinda dislike the teacher. I don't dislike him much, maybe it's because of the fact that Jade like's him, I don't know probably not... but anyways..
*knock*knock*
"Yea?" Mr. Branson calls to whoever was at the door.
"Hiya, sir..." it's Rachel it's Rachel... hold the phone... y is Rachel here??
"Rachel, why are you here??" Thank you Mr Branson that is what I'd like to know you read ma mind!!
"Mrs. Bournes has transferred me to ordinary level maths," yay!
"Ok, you sit down, beside.... emm... Jade!"
"Huh... what... I wasn't doin anything... I sooo... wasn't asleep... you can't prove anything... I demand to see my lawyer!!" Jade says jumping up and running out of the class room. haha lol.
Lorraine sits where she was told and Mr Branson follows Jade out and I have no idea what happened, I must find out later!!!

•An•
Hope you like the surprise faith point of view!?

So u know the drill blahdy balhdy blah...
Love Sarah