Chapter 9

Jade's POV

We sat now shocked at who he brought along with him.

"Mr.Branson may I ask why he who shall not be named is here?" I say quite upset. He brought my first lawyer (who I sacked) to this meeting for his defense. He truly was a traitor. I done good in sacking him but did badly when choosing a new lawyer. I wound up with a lunatic.

"What are you on about now?" Mr. Branson says rolling his eyes. Ok people hold on this show is going on the road (and its a very bumpy one).

"Ok, never mind her, sir. 1.Why is he here and 2. I don't fully understand why we're ALL here," Rachel says.

"Wait, what about 3. Did you bring sweets like last time?"Faith adds to that looking from Rachel to me to Mr. Branson to he who is stupid and back again.

"1. He's here for my blackmailing backup if any of you lie a certain little secret will be told to Mr.."

"Don't say his name!!" I say alarmed making Mr.Branson jump out of his shoes and land on the floor. (I'm only joking about the shoes. He kept those on but he is literally on the floor) LOL!

"Didn't you ever hear, see or read Harry Potter?"I yelled/asked him.

"ok, ok I get it he's like Vol..." Mr.Branson continues.

"Don't! Shut up! You will be the death of us all!" I say scolding him.

"ok, lets call him A Mr.A is that ok?" Mr.Branson asks rolling his eyes yet again today.

"Fine, Mr.A is fine" I agree "Continue"

"Ok Mr.A is here for that reason and 2. You are all here so we can all find out why Jade can't concentrate in class and 3. Yes, I did just like last time!" He says spilling sweets out in front of me. I snatch a few and leave the rest.

"Wait, what last time?" Mr.A says confused.

"That would be confidential information and also who said you could speak, you have one purpose and speaking was not it, neither was listening" I say quickly.

"Lay off Jade!" Mr.Branson glares at me.

"Fine." I mumble.

"Ok, so what's the story then?" Mr.Branson asks looking at me, Rachel and Faith.

"Well you see, sir, I don't like maths and I find it very extremely difficult. And it all started with that!" I say simply Lorraine and Faith nodding with me.

"Nice try Jade, I suppose I'll use one of the backups to find out the truth!" Mr.Branson says. "How about you Faith"

"Jade is in depression from her ex-boyfriend breaking up with her recently" Faith says bobbing her head and looking quite upset. OMG!! thats brilliant, thats great. Best lie ever, even I believe that even thought I know its not true!

"That's a lie! Remember I know when you lie Faith plus jade hasn't had a boyfriend this year! Her last boyfriend was Alex last year just before summer!" Mr.Branson says matter of factly.

"STALKER much?" I say shocked!

"Ok, last chance before Mr.A ends up finding out a little something. Rachel wanna tell me what's going on?" Mr.Branson asks.