Chapter 11

Jade's POV

I had turned around to go to the canteen with Faith and who should I bump straight into?

If you said Mr.Branson... Your wrong. If you said my new lawyer... Your wrong. If you said Mr.A... Your Wrong. If you said Alex... then *ding ding* we have our winner. Your correct... please accept this small leopard teddy as your prize.

"We have to stop bumping into each other like this," We said at the same time. We laughed it off and picked up our journals.

"I... ugh... I wanted to ask you something," he says.

"Ok... ugh... shoot," I say awkwardly.

"Um... Well I have recently realized that I like this girl and wanted to know if she'd say yes if I asked her to be my girlfriend," he says looking at me. I couldn't help but be jealous but...  mean... Jalex has come and gone so I am happy he' moved on.

"Oh my God, who is she? Is she gorgeous? Do I know her? Is she anywhere in sight right now? Tell me everything,"I say as excitedly as I can trying to hide my disappointment.

"Yes, she's gorgeous, Yes you know her and Yes, she's in my sight's right now," he says smiling.

"Really, Where?" I look around frantically and see there's not many people around. It's just me, Alex, Faith (who backed off into a corner and was watching us, smiling like a creepy stalker) and Allison (one of my friends) who was at her locker.So... he likes either Faith or Allison, ok, but neither would say yes. They would both die for Jalex and also think of him as a brother. I turn around to see him smiling at me.

"So.. Which one of them is it?" I ask as they are both gorgeous and I know them both, i hadn't a clue which one it was.

"You..." he suddenly seemed hurt.

"You mean... Your meant... me the whole time, in your sight, I know me, It makes sense a bit, I'm sorry I didn't know, I'm an idiot," I say.

"No your not, I did make it confusing didn't I!" he says smirking.

"Yes," I say.

"wait, what? yes?" he says utterly confused.

"Yes, if you asked me to be your girlfriend, I'd say Yes," I say giggling.

"Well, then Jade will you go out with me?" he say's smirking.

"Yes, I w..." I say as the bell cut's me off.

REALLY! The end of lunch already? Goddammit!

"I'll meet you after school and we can walk into town together, Just you and me.." He says.

"And me!" Faith say's hopping over.

"Stalker," I whisper in her ear.

"Well i'll see you two beautiful ladies later then," he says.

"Haha, you called us ladies, That's funny!" I say as Faith laughs.

"Ok, back to our conversation, your a stalker," I state.

"I know you are but what am I?" She shoots back.

"I'm rubber and your glue what's bounces off of me sticks to you," I say we laugh and head to our lockers to get our books.

A/N:

Hi Guy's!  Another chapter for ya's!

I hope you enjoyed that and there will be another chapter fairly soon.

Don't forget to comment below any name's you have for characters and for a shoutout.

Also don't forget to Vote, Follow if you haven't already and Share this book with your friend!

Bye for now...

~Sarah~

The Secrets In Schoolजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें