Chapter 8

I noticed that this chapter was deleted so i have had to put up again but at the end sorry if thought this was a new chapter! heres the chapter!:

Ok so i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sorry for not updating sooner but I kept forgetting and all, so yeah i'm sorry for that and there is some more things I'd like to mention.

1. My new cover for Different Endings: This cover was made by PaigeMHolly

so go follow her, it's amazing! Thanks Paige!! :D

2. I will be making a weekly schedule for managing how often I update my stories as I now have this story Secrets in School, another story that I have just started to write called Generation, It's a FNAF Fanfiction so if you like FNAF then do please go read it, and I am also co-writing a story that me and my friend @jessica2957 originally made on her account called First Time, we do have to re-write it as it was deleted for no reason. We don't know how it was deleted as neither of us deleted it but it's gone so therefore we will re-write it on @jessica2957 's account so if you want to read that please do and also follow @jessica2957.

now for the update!

Chapter 8

I was sitting in Irish just listening to my teacher go on and on.

"Sorry for the interruption, Can Jade Willows, Faith Ambers and Rachel Blue's please come to room 9 immediately please," a male voice said.

ohhhh somebody's in trouble!!! wait Jade Willows that's me oh crap!!

"Jade, Faith you have permission to leave," our Irish teacher says to us.

We get up and leave. As soon as we're out of the room we start to panic. We met Rachel in the hallway.

"What's our story? Can you's make it believable?" Rachel says obviously panicking too.

"Just make it up as we go and we will all agree and use the story. Don't laugh, don't smile unless a joke has been made got it!!" I say quickly as we stand outside the door.

"Got it!??" They say at the same time but it came out as more of a question.

I put my hand up to knock.

"Go in I'll be in a moment!" Mr.Branson shouted from the bottom of the corridor.

"That freaked the hell out of me," I say the girls agreeing and nodding.

We sat at different parts of the room. Me in the middle front, Rachel in the left front and Faith in the right front. From where we were sitting we would be able to hear what he was saying and also so he was not shouting.

He walked in... "Alright, girl's. I'm ready for you all to explain!"

_________________________

So that's today's update, I hope you like it.

~Sarah~

P.S. My weekly schedule will be up soon and I will also post it as an Author's Note on all the stories I have mentioned above, but I will mention them again:

~ Secrets in School {on my own account @NiallsSecretGirl }

~ Generation {on my own account @NiallsSecretGirl }

~ First Time {on my friends account @jesica2957 }