Yan!Kou x Apparition! Reader

Uh, TW: violence, manipulation, yandere behavior, k!lling, restraints (?)

Fem!(Ish) reader
Sorta long,, not even a oneshot at this point oml
Also this is basically the exact same as the Headcanons vers. So sorry I couldn't b original lmfao anywyas enjoy <33
~~~~~

You glared up at the figure standing above you, coughing and hacking after he pushed his foot down harder onto your back.

The beloved student and powerful exorcist, Teru Minamoto, was currently beating your ass, a supposed attempt at exorcising you, all because you simply existed.

"Damn evil spirit. Why don't you just die already?" He gritted out, a small bit of moonlight illuminating his stupid, blue eyes.

You stayed silent, only coughing harshly, giving him a quiet'fuck you'.

Teru scoffed in annoyance, muttering 'Gremlin' under his breath, and brought his weapon up further, probably to stab you once more.

You shut your eyes tight as soon as you saw his blade near you, not wanting to see his stupid, smug face as he finally exterminated you.

"Teru-Nii!" A voice called out suddenly, startling Teru as he whirled back around to face what he thought was an empty hallway.

"Teru-Nii, what are you doing...?" Teru's younger brother, Kou Minamoto, spoke quietly compared to earlier.

"Kou, what- why are you here? I told you to walk home," Teru scolded, kicking you to the side in an attempt to hide you from Kou.

"I-I know, but- who's that?" Kou cocked his head as he craned his neck go see past the corner.

"It's nothing. Just some monster for me to get rid of. Don't worry about it, go home."

"But..."

"Kou, go home. This is a dangerous supernatural and I can't have you near," Teru demanded, turning back to you. You stuck out your tongue at him and attempted to flip him off, your arms being pinned to your sides.

"No."

Teru seemed visibly surprised at Kou's response.

"No?" Teru repeated.

"I can handle myself. I don't need you treating me like- like some kid!" Kou raised his voice.

Teru sighed and made his way towards his brother slowly.

"But you are a kid, Kou. You couldn't even handle yourself against that kid Hanako," Teru gave another exasperated sigh and massaged his temple.
"Go home, Kou. I don't want you getting hurt, you can't handle this and I don't need help."

"Y-yes I can! If you'd just let me prove myself, then maybe you'd see how I can handle one measly supernatural!" Kou retorted in frustration.

"No, you can't, Kou. It's because you're weak. There's a reason I don't let you do these kinds of things!"

It went on like that for a while. Teru assuring his brother he wasn't strong enough and that it was dangerous, and Kou swearing he was. You eventually got bored of listening to their yelling and rambling. Though, the distraction allowed you to escape Teru's dumb restraints and quietly slip away.